Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tablets 90
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid PremEeze Agnus Castus 400mg Capsules 60Nature's Aid PremEeze Agnus Ca ...Special Price £7.46 Regular Price £9.95Out of stock
- Quest Vitamins Carnozin Tabs 30Quest Vitamins Carnozin is suitable ...Special Price £7.97 Regular Price £11.39
Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tablets:
- Keeps bones and teeth healthy
- Helps muscle function
- Supports immunity
- Aids calcium absorption
- In a form that is easy for the body to use
The importance of Vitamin D3:
Solgar Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 1000iu (25 µg) is a premium formula delivering vitamin D in the form that is easiest to use by the body – D3. Supporting optimal wellbeing, the benefits of the “sunshine vitamin” are numerous and well documented, but particularly for immune health.
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Solgar’s Vitamin D3 is a highly absorbable vitamin D. Obtained from the sunlight or vitamin D rich foods - over a billion people worldwide have very low levels of vitamin D. In addition to changing your diet and lifestyle, taking a vitamin D supplement is a good way to top up, especially in winter months.
The benefits of taking Vitamin D3 supplements:
- Normal function of the immune system
- Maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Normal blood calcium levels
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, modified starch, vegetable oil), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, glycerin (from rapeseed oil), hydroxypropyl cellulose), Colour: riboflavin, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Solgar is a very trusted brand and you know you're getting top quality ingredients. Had to try this as I've heard Vitamin D3 is proven to pr
- Have to take these and they're much better value than paying for prescription at chemist. Preferred the chewable ones for quicker absorption but
- great product and easy to swallow and absorb
- Find the brand Solgar reputable and recommended by others and products effective organic where possible and easy and effective to consume
- I think vit D3 is the answer to my tiredness. Since taking it I have had so much more energy.
- Very happy with this. Thank you. Everyone needs Vitamin D during the winter months to fool colds, viruses and flus into thinking summer of you catch m
- Five stars
- Not easy to swallow,as tablet's have a rather stale smell,otherwise good absorbency and medication as described.
- Very happy with this brand of vitamin D. I bought it as a gift for someone who has said it has made a big difference. I would not hesitate to buy it a
- It helps with my cramps and bones
- Got these to help ward off winter colds and I feel they are working very well indeed.
- Vitamin d taken daily keeps me feeling less achy
- Thank you