Why not try...
- Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegetable Cap ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £11.75
- Solgar Zinc 50mg Tablets 100Solgar Zinc 50mg Tablets: High s ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £11.75Out of stock
- Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu Tablets 100Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu Tablets ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.99
- Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets 60Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets: ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.25
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 2000iu Capsules 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 2000iu Capsules ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £11.50
- Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets: ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £13.75
Solgar Vitamin E 134mg (200iu) Mixed Softgels:
- A natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Supports the immune system
- Softgel for easy absorption
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
What is Solgar Natural Source Vitamin E?
Solgar Natural Source Vitamin E 134mg (200 IU), comes in softgel form to support the absorption of this fat-soluble nutrient. This ensures your body gets the support it needs to protect the cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging. It also contains natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) which in studies has shown to be 1.3 times more bioavailable than synthetic forms**.
Vitamin E food sources:
Alpha Tocopherol is the term used to describe Vitamin E, a fat-soluble vitamin and can naturally be found in nuts, nut oils, olive oil, green leafy vegetables and avocados. It is an essential nutrient as it is the primary antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are formed when we convert our food into energy, or when we are exposed to air pollution and ultraviolet light from the sun. In addition, the body needs Vitamin E to support the immune system. Eating a healthy and balanced diet should bring you to sufficient levels of Vitamin E but unfortunately the diets of most people do not reach this.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (safflower oil, vegetable oil), Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol), Mixed tocopherols (D-beta, D-gamma, D-delta, D-alpha tocopherols).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- These vit e are easy to swallow don’t have a bad taste and are good value for money
- Five stars
- Five stars