Why not try...
- Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules 120Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules: ...Special Price £58.07 Regular Price £72.59
- Pure Encapsulations DIM Ultra Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations DIM Ultra Capsu ...£56.20
- Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950E without Cu, Fe & Iodine Capsules 180Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950E w ...£59.66
- Altrient Liposomal B and Trace Mineral Complex Sachets 30Altrient Liposomal B and Trace Mine ...£61.96
- Viridian Curcumin Complex Vegicaps 90Viridian Curcumin Complex Capsules: ...£56.25Out of stock
- Pure Encapsulations Vision Support Formula Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Vision Support ...£59.03
Solgar Vitamin E 268mg (400iu) Mixed Softgels:
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Supports the immune system
- A Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
- Softgel for easy absorption
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
What is Vitamin E 400iu good for?
Solgar 268 mg (400IU) Vitamin E Softgels, comes in softgel form to support the absorption of this fat-soluble nutrient. This ensures your body gets the support it needs to protect the cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. It also contains natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) which in studies has shown to be 1.3 times more bioavailable than synthetic forms**.
Can I take Vitamin E Daily?
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin and can naturally be found in nuts, nut oils, olive oil, green leafy vegetables and avocados. It is an essential nutrient as it is the primary antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are formed when we convert our food into energy, or when we are exposed to air pollution and ultraviolet light from the sun. In addition, the body needs Vitamin E to support the immune system. Eating a healthy and balanced diet should bring you to sufficient levels of Vitamin E but unfortunately the diets of most people do not reach this.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Bulking Agents: (safflower oil, vegetable oil), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol), Mixed tocopherols (D-beta, D-gamma, D-delta, D-alpha tocopherols).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- So far I am very happy with this product. All of the Solgar's rage seems to be of very high quality. I will most likely be buying again.
- Good quality vitamins. Great for my skin and hair
- Very good product, very satisfied!