Solgar Zinc 50mg Tablets 100
Why not try...
- BioCare Nutrisorb Vitamin D3 400iu 15mlLiquid Vitamin D by BioCare ...£9.15
- Fushi Wellbeing Organic Haritaki 500mg Veg Caps 60✓ Haritaki is a rejuvenating herb ...£9.00Out of stock
Solgar Zinc 50 mg contains 50 mg of zinc, a key mineral that is vital for many functions in the body. Zinc exerts antioxidant activity, protecting against oxidative stress and helps to support a healthy immune system. It is also supportive of brain and vision function, useful for male health and supports healthy bones.
Zinc contributes to:
• Normal function of the immune system
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Normal cognitive function
• Normal fertility and reproduction
• Normal metabolism of vitamin A
• Maintenance of normal bones
• Maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin
• Maintenance of normal vision
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand.*
|Ingredients||Zinc (as gluconate), Bulking Agent: (microcrystalline cellulose), Cellulose Gum, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.