Sun Chlorella Powder 30x6g
Why not try...
- Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria Mango & Passion Fruit 4x500mlSymprove is a fresh, active product ...£79.00
- Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria Original 4x500mlSymprove is a fresh, active product ...£79.00
- Pharma Hemp CBD Hempseed Oil Drops 15% (1500mg) 10mlPharmahemp CBD Drops are made from ...Special Price £79.99 Regular Price £99.99
- Pharma Hemp CBD Olive Oil Drops 15% (1500mg) 10mlPharmahemp CBD Drops are made from ...Special Price £79.99 Regular Price £99.99
- Nature's Plus Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM Ultra Joint Tabs 180Nature's Plus Glucosamine/Chon ...£76.50
- Manuka Health MGO 250+ Pure Manuka Honey 1kgMGO 250+ Pure Manuka Honey is: Glut ...Special Price £79.99 Regular Price £99.99
Sun Chlorella® ‘A’ is the only chlorella that is pulverized by DYNO®-Mill. This remarkable technology liberates the nutrients in chlorella, whilst breaking up the indigestible chlorella cell wall without the need for excessive heat or chemicals.
Chlorella is a freshwater single-cell green algae, a natural whole food that contains a spectrum of nutrients perfectly designed by nature. Those nutrients include Iron, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D and Folic Acid.
Sun Chlorella® ‘A’ Powder is NSF Certified for Sport®.
NSF International’s Certified for Sport® helps athletes make safer decisions when choosing sports supplements.
There are numerous quality components of the Certified for Sport® certification program, which verifies that:
Products do not contain any of approximately 270+ substances banned by major athletic organizations.
The contents of the supplement actually match what is printed on the label.
There are no unsafe levels of contaminants in the tested products.
The product is manufactured at a facility that is GMP registered and audited twice annually for quality and safety by NSF International.
|Ingredients||Pulverised chlorella powder|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.