Sun Chlorella Tablets 1500
Why not try...
- Sun Chlorella Wakasa Gold Plus 500mlSun Wakasa Gold Plus contains liqui ...£98.95
- Nature's Plus HempCeutix Complete 15mg VCaps 60Nature's Plus HempCeutix Compl ...£99.95
- Sun Chlorella Sun Eleuthero Extract 1L✓ Sun Eleuthero® works as an ...£98.95
- Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics Capsules 180Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics ...£99.99
Our body is exposed to toxins every day in one form or another either in the foods we eat, the water we drink, or even in the air we breathe. These toxins can damage our body`s natural defence system and cause health problems.
As the body ages, it struggles to eliminate toxins. Toxins accumulate in the body and are then excreted into the intestinal tract where most of it gets reabsorbed.
Sun Chlorella A is the only chlorella that is pulverized by DYNO-Mill. This remarkable technology liberates the nutrients in chlorella, whilst breaking up the indigestible chlorella cell wall without the need for excessive heat or chemicals.
Chlorella is a fresh water single-cell green algae, a natural whole food that contains a spectrum of nutrients perfectly designed by nature. Those nutrients include Iron, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D and Folic Acid.
Sun Chlorella is grown in the South of Taiwan.
|Ingredients||PULVERISED CHLORELLA (95.5%), SOYA LECITHIN (FROM NON-GMO SOYA BEANS).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My reason for buying Sun Chlorella was because i wanted to use it as part of my Transdermal Magnesium Therapy and Heavy Metal Detox Regimen. The revie
- I wasn't expecting these to taste so good - they are very small dark green tablets of pressed chlorella powder that I was expecting to swallow, b
- It is very nice product for the health!
- no problems & very prompt delivery
- I was recommended this by a practitioner of remedies. Been taking this now for 2 years, certainly helped with that bloaty stomach feeling. Down side i
- Does wonders for my body especially as I train quite a bit during the week, it gives me the energy to carry on and helps with the repair work.
- VERY GOOD PRODUCT
- Very pleased. Everything as stated. All good Second purchase.