Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria Original 500ml
Why not try...
- Viridian Bone Complex Veg Caps (Ca:Mg 1:1) 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£24.75
- Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips tablets 250Sugar, Salt And Starch Free Suit ...£24.99
- Viridian High Potency Calcium & Vitamin D3 Vegicaps 90Viridian High Potency Calcium & ...£25.90
Discover Symprove's unique formula to help improve or maintain a healthy gut bacteria balance.
Symprove is a water-based multi-strain supplement that contains 4 unique strains of live activated bacteria. These include: L. rhamnosus, E. faecium, L. acidophilus, and L. plantarum. Normally a healthy gut would already contain all four of these, however when it doesn’t, it can soon become unbalanced.
Symprove is alive and active when it ARRIVES from the bottle. Critically, Symprove is water-based so it doesn’t trigger digestion, meaning it SURVIVES the hostile environment of your stomach. The four unique strains of bacteria in Symprove work together to ensure they THRIVE in the intestines and targeted areas of your gut quickly and effectively.
Every millilitre of Symprove contains about 200 million live, active bacteria. Symprove’s Unique Delivery System (UDS) ensures it doesn’t trigger digestion in the stomach. Independent research by University College London (UCL) shows Symprove can Arrive, Survive and Thrive in targeted areas of your gut quickly and effectively. Symprove is gluten and dairy free.
|Ingredients||water, extract of germinated barley, live activated cultures of: L. rhamnosus, E. faecium, L. acidophilus, and L. plantarum; vitamin C, acidity regulator: trisodium citrate; preservative: potassium sorbate.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been using this for nearly a year now and since taking it my IBS has cleared up
I stopped taking it and the IBS returned It has also mad
- This helped my son after suffering from stomach problems for a long time. He took it for 4 Months
- Magic product, I had IBS for 15 years and for the first time I can eat again
- came across this from a friend who was taking it themselves to balance there own personal issues due to us reaching the near 50 mark , It improved my
- I have tried a lot of things in my pursuit of an IBS-freer life, but only Symprove has ever done anything for me.
Combined with a bette
- I had an operation in 2008 and have suffered with abdomen pain ever since. I read an article about this product and thought it may be a help to me. I
- I had really bad IBS for a very long time, years. It affected my quality of life, my day to day activities, it made me miserable. I took symprove for
- This is surpassed my expectations. Wonderful after being diagnosed with IBS I have been on it for about 2 months and have managed to go out on a numbe
- Yes it does taste a little unpleasant- but I got used to it fairly quickly, despite being rather fussy (tip- if you're having problems drinking i
- I was recently introduced to this at a health fair.
I get bloaty/crampy IBS that can at times be horribly debilitating not to mention i