Terranova Astaxanthin 4mg Complex Capsules 100
Why not try...
- BioCare Children's Mindlinx Multinutrient 150gBioCare Children's Mindlinx Mu ...£28.45
- Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day (Twin Pack 2X90) Tabs 180Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day is ...Special Price £31.99 Regular Price £35.99
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + 60 Free SelenoPrecise Caps/Tabs 60Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
Terranova Astaxanthin 4mg Complex Capsules:
- Rich source of carotenoids.
- No fillers, binders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Fresh Freeze Dried Process of manufacturing retains virtually all of the original biochemical integrity of a fresh plant.
What is Astaxanthin?
Astaxanthin 4mg is a type of carotenoid, which is a natural pigment found in a variety of foods .Carotenes are specifically found in vegetables and fruits, with beta-carotene found in those which are dark orange or green. Astaxanthin gives a vibrant red-orange colour to lobster, salmon and some algae.
Why Do I Need Terranova Astaxanthin?
As some diets often do not contain a range of fruits and vegetables, taking a supplement to reach adequate levels of carotenoids could be useful.
Terranova Astaxanthin is Free-From:
NO WHEAT – NO GLUTEN – NO CORN – NO SOY – NO YEAST – NO DAIRY – NO GELATINE – NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS – NO ADDITIVES – NO ADDED SUGAR – NO COLOURS – NO FLAVOURS – NO PRESERVATIVES
How to take Terranova Astaxanthin: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 capsule daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
ONE VEGETARIAN CAPSULE TYPICALLY PROVIDES:
MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 300mg
Stabilized Rice Bran 100mg
Kale [Brassica Oleracea Var Acephala]-fresh freeze dried-ORGANIC 100mg
Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf [Hippophae rhamnoides]-fresh freeze dried 50mg
Spirulina [Arthrospira platensis]-fresh freeze dried-ORGANIC 50mg
Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis algae) 4mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 3mg
NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR OTHER EXCIPIENTS
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent product and fast delivery, thank you
- 5 stars
- One of the most powerful antioxidants there is