Solgar Astaxanthin 5mg softgels 30
Why not try...
- Biocare Everyday Bio-Acidophilus Capsules 28Biocare Everyday Bio-Acidophilus Ca ...£14.69
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Rele ...£13.99
Astaxanthin is an antioxidant. Antioxidants help to protect the cells inside your body from free radicals. Free radicals tend to be released when consuming harmful things like fatty foods, tobacco or alcohol. A diet rich in antioxidants could play a role in limiting the damage that these substances can cause.
Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid derived from marine fish and algae. Astaxanthin promotes antioxidant health, protecting the body's cells and strengthening the body's defences.
Astaxanthin is classified as a xanthophyll, which is a carotenoid pigment found in fish and algae. It helps to provide the natural color in these organisms. Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant whose unique structure allows it to exist in both lipid and aqueous environments, enabling it to be active throughout the body. In addition, it helps to fight free radicals in the skin so as to maintain a natural, healthy glow.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Sunflower Seed Oil, Astaxanthin (from H. pluvialis).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Thank you the best as always
- I ordered this item after seeing it on Dr. Oz. I started taking one a day and I noticed an immediate difference in my routine. I no longer need two to
- I like Solgar products. Few companies that I trust.
- Astaxanthin is notorious for being important for your skin and eyes as a powerful anti-oxidant. I have nearly finished the entire bottle (two months w
- Solgar is the only company I know of that provides this strength of such an awesome antioxidant. Also, Solar has been around a long time and has a gr
- I have tried several astaxanthin brands now. I really like Solgar brand and this product did not disappoint. The 5mg pill is a great way to get a high
- I started taking this after hearing about it from Dr.Mercola. It's done wonders for my skin. I suffer from adult acne, not severe, but annoying n