Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Vegicaps 50
Why not try...
Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Capsules:
- A non-constipating 20mg iron complex.
- Enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- No fillers, binders or other excipients.
Terranova Easy Iron Complex is a non-constipating 20mg iron complex enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals called magnifood.
What it is Magnifood?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
Terranova Easy Iron Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- Rose Hips
Vitamin C significantly enhances the utilisation of iron. With a concentration more than 100 times that of oranges, rose hips are one of nature’s richest sources of vitamin C.
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB)
SRB is one of the richest sources in nature of vitamin E-related compounds including tocopherols and tocotrienols. The inclusion of SRB in this product is primarily to compensate for the oxidising effect that iron has on vitamin E. Although cereal fibres can impair the absorption of various forms of iron, fully-reacted iron bisglycinate (the only form used by TERRANOVA) is not affected in this manner.
- Green Barley Grass
In addition to its iron content, barley grass is an excellent source of chlorophyll and folic acid (which is needed for haemoglobin formation). Chlorophyll is particularly significant in that it is molecularly identical to haemoglobin, with the exception of the fact that it contains magnesium instead of iron.
- Acai Berry
Acai berries provide both of the members of the vitamin E family, tocopherols and tocotrienols. As with the stabilised rice bran, acai is included primarily in order to compensate for the oxidising effect of iron on vitamin E.
Terranova Easy Iron Complex is Free-From:
NO WHEAT – NO SOY – NO YEAST – NO DAIRY – NO GELATINE – NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS – NO ADDITIVES – NO ADDED SUGAR – NO COLOURS – NO FLAVOURS – NO PRESERVATIVES
Contains barley grass – consult physician if coeliac.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Directions for use: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 capsule daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Disclaimer: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner. If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
|Ingredients||Rose Hips [Rosa Canina] 100Mg Stabilised Rice Bran 100Mgg Green Barley Grass [Hordeum Vulgare] 50Mg Acai Berry [Euterpe Oleracea] (Fresh Freeze Dried _ Organic) 25Mg Iron (As Bisglycinate [Non-Constipating]) 20Mg|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good supplement! Not constipating. If I knew that it existed, I would bought it earlier. Will continue to buy.
- As someone who is anaemic and gets fatigued a lot, this has been the best iron supplement for me - a lot of iron supplements I have had come with othe
- I have taken this for over 2 years now, and during a recent blood test the doctor said I have very good iron levels! I've found it to be very eff
- I was told my iron levels were 'slightly low' when I went to donate blood so I decided to source a vegan iron supplement that was non consti
- The best iron ever! Great against anaemia and fatigue, it helped my migraines so much. I love it! A friend of mine also used it in pregnancy and it wa
- Great product. Very effective for improving iron deficiency. Veeasy easy on the stomach. Highly recommend!
- I love that these products are so natural. I have had no normal iron side effects so overall good product.
- These iron tablets are one of the best I have found on the market. They do not cause any stomach problems and have helped me improve my energy levels.
- Easy to take, helps my low iron and good for energy when run down. Lost a star as i dont love the safety lid its a bit awkward
- This iron supplement have worked well for me, and I like this brand because it doesn't cause constipation
- Vegan complex is very good
- Kind to your tummy
- 5 stars