Terranova Living Multivitamin Woman Caps 100
Terranova Living Multivitamin Woman is:
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Why not try...
- Bare Biology Action Heroes Pure Omega-3 for Kids 100mlBare Biology Action Heroes Pure Ome ...£28.50
- Viridian 100% Organic Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil 200mlNot Suitable for a Kosher Diet Not ...£25.45
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Mini-Caps 120Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure O ...£28.50
- BioCare Mega EPA Marine Caps (Omega-3 Fish Oil) 90Fatty Acid Formulations by BioCare ...£27.99
Although the same nutrients that are essential to women are also essential to men, the amounts of each nutrient required for optimal health vary somewhat between women and men. And certain phytonutrients from both foods and botanicals will provide special advantages to women’s health.
Terranova’s Living Multivitamin WOMAN features a wide array of micronutrients in dosages that are particularly relevant to women’s unique requirements. These nutrients are enhanced by an intensely synergistic Magnifood complex providing powerfully active phytonutrients and a wide array of other plant compounds with specific value to women’s health.
Suggested Intake: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food
|Ingredients||MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 795mg PROVIDING: Spirulina (organic) 200mg Stabilised Rice Bran 150mg Dandelion Leaf (fresh freeze dried - organic) 50mg Nettle Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 50mg Cranberry (fresh freeze dried - organic) 50mg Turmeric Root (fresh freeze dried - organic) 50mg Watercress (fresh freeze dried) 50mg Bilberry (fresh freeze dried) 50mg Broccoli Sprouts (fresh freeze dried - organic) 50mg Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 50mg Ginger Root (fresh freeze dried - organic) 25mg Grape Seed Extract 20m|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I like terranova supplements because they are natural and food based, their iron worked very well for me so I decided to get a multivitamin now. Easy
- These have helped me do much with mood swings
- The first supplements where I actually feel better. I've never skimped on supplements but always bought from the major brand in the amber glass b