Terranova Living Multivitamin Woman Caps 100
Why not try...
- Viridian Women 40+ Multivitamin Veg Caps 60Viridian Women 40+ Multivitamin Cap ...£27.75
- BioCare Mega EPA Marine Caps (Omega-3 Fish Oil) 90BioCare Mega EPA Marine (Omega-3 Fi ...£27.99
- Terranova Quercetin Nettle Complex Vegicaps 100Quercetin Nettle Complex may help s ...Special Price £25.56 Regular Price £31.95
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Mini-Caps 120Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure O ...£28.50
Although the same nutrients that are essential to women are also essential to men, the amounts of each nutrient required for optimal health vary somewhat between women and men. And certain phytonutrients from both foods and botanicals will provide special advantages to women’s health.
Terranova’s Living Multivitamin WOMAN features a wide array of micronutrients in dosages that are particularly relevant to women’s unique requirements. These nutrients are enhanced by an intensely synergistic Magnifood complex providing powerfully active phytonutrients and a wide array of other plant compounds with specific value to women’s health.
Suggested Intake: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 795mg PROVIDING: Spirulina (organic) 200mg Stabilised Rice Bran 150mg Dandelion Leaf (fresh freeze dried - organic) 50mg Nettle Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 50mg Cranberry (fresh freeze dried - organic) 50mg Turmeric Root (fresh freeze dried - organic) 50mg Watercress (fresh freeze dried) 50mg Bilberry (fresh freeze dried) 50mg Broccoli Sprouts (fresh freeze dried - organic) 50mg Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 50mg Ginger Root (fresh freeze dried - organic) 25mg Grape Seed Extract 20m|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I like terranova supplements because they are natural and food based, their iron worked very well for me so I decided to get a multivitamin now. Easy
- These have helped me do much with mood swings
- The first supplements where I actually feel better. I've never skimped on supplements but always bought from the major brand in the amber glass b