Nature's Plus Source Of Life Gold VCaps 90
Why not try...
- Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Breast Feeding Complex Capsules 90Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Breast Fe ...Special Price £24.80 Regular Price £31.00
- Terranova Microflora Complex with F.O.S Vegicaps 100Terranova Microflora Complex with F ...Special Price £22.92 Regular Price £28.65
Nature's Plus Source Of Life Gold Capsules:
- Complete vitamin, mineral and botanical support.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Source of Life GOLD is now the gold standard for whole food-based multivitamin supplementation. With revolutionary new all-natural ingredients and more Energizing, Antioxidant, and Anti-Aging power than ever before, Source of Life Gold will change your life with an unparalleled Burst of Life and Burst of Health!
Source of Life GOLD represents the next quantum leap in whole food multivitamin supplementation. Now, Source of Life GOLD builds on all of the natural nutritional technologies embodied in Nature's Plus' pioneering Source of Life, Source of Life Red and Ultra Source of Life formulas. Exclusive to Source of Life GOLD is OptiMicron Technology, which packs up to 10 times the nutrient concentration into each tablet, mini-tab or capsule while still dissolving rapidly for optimal absorption. The result is peak nutrition, boundless energy and life-enhancing benefits found nowhere else. Source of Life GOLD is the ultimate multi-vitamin supplement with concentrated whole foods!
Key Benefits of Source of Life GOLD:
- Complete Daily Vitamin Profile - Complete, high potency vitamins, featuring:
- Vitamin B12 - 1000 mcg for exceptional blood support
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene and mixed carotenoids from spirulina and Dunaliella salina) - Natural
- sources of vitamin A, including many carotenoid cofactors for superior activity
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid; esterified C [ascorbyl palmitate])
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) --000 IU of vegetarian vitamin D3 maximizes the bone, immune and overall health benefits beyond all other multis.
- Vitamin K2 - Blood supporting and bone building, natural vitamin K2 in the two most bioavailable forms as menaquinone-4 (m4) and menaquinone-7 (m7) for unparalleled efficacy.
- Organic Gold Standard B Vitamins - Innovative new methods of concentrating the water soluble vitamins within organic holy basil, lemon, and guava yields a B-complex blend of unprecedented potency.
- Anti-Aging Complex - unparalleled anti-aging, antioxidant support, from such powerhouses as açai, trans-resveratrol, coenzyme Q10, glutathione, NAC (N-acetyl cysteine), MSM. (methylsulfonylmethane), R-lipoic and alpha lipoic acid.
- Whole Food PhytoAlgae - now with standardized spirulina: 15% [120 mg] phycocyanins, 800 mcg zeaxanthin, 8 mg chlorophyll.
- Organic Mushroom Blend - immune-boosting myconutrients from certified organic whole food mushrooms.
- Whole Food Omega Fatty Acids - Chia, spirulina, sunflower seed, black currant, borage and flax provide 85 mg of omega and other healthful fatty acids per serving, including 35 mg of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs).
- Whole Food Fiber Complex - This multifaceted, proprietary blend of fiber-rich concentrates contributes to the cleansing and revitalizing activity with natural apple pectin, arabinogalactans, modified citrus pectin, soluble oat bran and flax.
- Bound Minerals - Each serving of Source of Life Gold provides a specialized array of organically bound minerals for superior absorption, including whole brown rice amino acid chelates.
- Full Spectrum Probiotic Blend with revolutionary probiotics S. salivarius K12 and M18 for complete GI coverage. With 12 strains of friendly flora, Source of Life GOLD's Full Spectrum Probiotic Blend is so diverse, it offers offer total probiotic coverage of the entire digestive tract, including oral, intestinal and colonic probiotics.
- Enzyme Blend - Digestive enzymes help the body to absorb and utilize the most from the foods we eat. Source of Life Gold includes a complete range of nutrient-liberating whole food enzymes:
- Proteases (including bromelain and papain) to digest proteins
- Amino Acids - More than 500 mg of strength- and vitality-promoting amino acids: a complete array of all essential and non-essential amino acids, from spirulina, Whole Food PhytoAlgae, chia and mineral aminoates
- ORAC Value 2500 - Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity is a measure of anti-oxidant activity.
- Source of Life Gold is iron free!
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, ascorbic acid, spirulina, gelling agent (hydroxypropyl cellulose), magnesium prechelate (citrate, oxide, hydrolysed tice protein) (supplying 42 mg magnesium), d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate, calcium Fantohenate, eta carotene, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), choline bitartrate, nicotinamide, natural colour (E141), Citrus spp., anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), Zinc citrate, coenzyme Q10, inositol, anti-caking sete, bulking agent. Emicrocnstaline cellulose), lycopene, lutein, pyridoxine hydrochloride, pineapple, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, Polygonum cuspidatum root, biotin, grape seed extract, red wine grape Gicota kee Korean ginseng root, papaya, amla fruit, Brassica nigra (mustard), citrus pectin, guava, manganese sulp| ate, apple pectin, apple, beet juice, cholecalciferol, Menaquinone-7, beet greens, sodium borate, brown rice, shiitake mushroom, sunflower seed, black currant, cabbage, parsley, broccoli, spinach, pea, green tea leaf (decaffeinated), turmeric, green coffee bean, thyme, ligustrum berry, rice bran, chlorella, olive, cucumber, juniper berry, sage, konjac root fibre, acacia, date, banana, potato, horseradish, white tea, Phaseolus vulgans bean, artichoke, parsnip, turnip, cauliflower, ginger, chicory root, garlic, onion, lemon, carrot, mango, grapefruit, apple cider vinegar, pear, kiwi, oregano leaf, pumpkin, fennel seed, annatto seed, clove, hops, rosemary, tangerine, holy basil, lemon, wood ear, Bionectria ochroleuca, maitake (Grifola frondosa), oyster mushroom, lion's mane, borage, arabinogalactan, soluble vegetable oligosaccharides, octacosanol, mangosteen, apricot, cranberry, orange, peach, red faspbery, gooseberry, strawberry, tomato, red grape, black raspberry, bilberry, nopal cactus, purple carrot, fenugreek, watermelon, cayenne pepper, bamboo, lemongrass, marigld flower, watercress, cinnamon, flax, Icelandic kelp, zinc picolinate, blueberry, blackberry, elderberry, lingonberry, agave, plum, black cherry, purple fig, passion fruit, kale, acerola, beet, hibiscus, pomegranate, acal, carob, prune, rose hips, lycopene, methylcobalamin, chromium picolinate, calcium L-methylfolate, ascorbyl palmitate, potassium iodide, bladderwrack, hiiiki, wakame, nori, kombu, fucaceae, Laminaria brown algae, Insh moss, red seaweed, dulse, Lactobacillus sporogenes, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobactenum ‘brevis, Bifdobactenum’ lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, anti-caking agent (stearic acid), Dunaliella salina, sodium selenite.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The tablets are a little large but not overwhelming, they don't have an overwhelming odor. My mother is 81 and had terrible anemia and couldn
- I started taking this multi- Vitamins two months ago. I have more energy since I started them. Take the 2 suggested pills per day. Started with 2 a da
- A little larger and I'm not a fan of taking 3 per day but they are an excellent product. They include all essential vitamins and minerals plus. T
- This multivitamin is really incredible. I started taking these yesterday and I'm impressed. For many many years I've been taking New Chapter
- My husband and I have regularly taken this daily for about 6 months. We’re feeling healthy and believe it’s helping us get all balances nutrients.
- These really work
- Best ever multi!
- The best vitamins I've ever tried, highly recommend. They help my energy levels and I can see a big difference in my skin and hair :)