Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 50
Why not try...
- Solgar Ginkgo 60mg Vegicaps 60Suitable For VegansSuitable For Veg ...£11.49
- Nature's Answer Lobelia Low Alcohol 30mlNature's Answer Lobelia can be ...£10.99
- Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1000ug Vegicaps 60Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1 ...£11.20
Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex is a comprehensive vitamin and mineral complex that's been formulated for women who are planning on getting pregnant, are already pregnant and for breastfeeding mothers.
What is Magnifood?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB)
SRB has one of nature’s highest concentrations of the vitamin E-related compounds tocopherols and tocotrienols, as well as B-vitamins, fibre, essential fatty acids, minerals and more than 100 different compounds possessing antioxidant activity (such as alpha lipoic acid [which also recycles antioxidants such as vitamins C and E], coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), carotenoids and the antioxidant enzymes superoxide dismutase (SOD), peroxidase and catalase).
Kale is a good source of many nutrients, with carotenoids and sulphur rich antioxidants such as sulforaphane and indole-3-carbinol being among the most important.
Blackberries are among the highest ORAC rated antioxidant fruits and a potent source of anthocyanin flavonoids and carotenoids (especially zeaxanthin, lutein, beta carotene and cryptoxanthin).
In addition to its plentiful amounts of vitamin C and the mineral manganese, bilberry is especially known for its high concentration of anthocyanoside flavonoids, which have been researched for a wide array of potential health benefits. Among other areas, these flavonoids (which provide much of the blue-purple colour associated with bilberries) may play a significant role in supporting the health of collagen and connective tissue, the circulatory system and the eyes.
Pumpkin seeds are one of the most abundant natural sources the important micronutrient zinc, as well as supplying good levels of copper, the most important nutrient to keep in proper balance with zinc. The seeds also provide a high concentration of healthy fats.
Beetroot Juice & Greens
Beet root provides various B-vitamins (especially rich in folate), as well as significant levels of vitamin C, the minerals potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium and copper and the important methyl donor betaine. Among other nutrients, beet greens additionally provide high levels of carotenoids, especially lutein and zeaxanthin.
Spinach is an excellent source of nutrients, such as carotenoids (especially lutein and zeaxanthin), vitamins K and C, folic acid and manganese.
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
TWO VEGETARIAN CAPSULES TYPICALLY PROVIDE:
MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 350mg
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
|We Love the NHS||
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I did a lot of research into doses of various vitamins and found that a lot of prenatal supplements, even other more natural brands, often had really
- Excellent vitamins. Recommended to me by experienced qualified nutritionist as ones of the best in the market. Happy with the product. Had a healthy n
- I’ve been using this product for few months as part of my detox regiment before TTC. I have made a very thorough research before buying it the first
- Absolutely loved these when I used them 6 months ago
- Fast delivery, these capsules are of high quality and the natural ingredients are a bonus. I feel these are also lighter on the stomach which is great
- They are natural, do not cause side effects and are digested well. I use them for breastfeeding because during pregnancy I did not know them and take
- I received it just in time and I think it's super complete. I am very happy, I hope to notice soon the results