Terranova Rhodiola 300mg Vegicaps 100
Why not try...
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + 60 Free SelenoPrecise Caps/Tabs 60Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc Tablets 360Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vi ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
Terranova Rhodiola 300mg Capsules:
- Contains only fresh freeze dried Rhodiola to ensure that no nutrients are lost during processing.
- Current research suggests that rhodiola may help to improve or strengthen the nervous system, fight depression, support mental performance, reduce stress and enhance the immune system.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No fillers, binders or other excipients.
Terranova Rhodiola contains only fresh freeze dried Rhodiola to ensure that no nutrients are lost during processing. Current research suggests that rhodiola may help to improve or strengthen the nervous system, fight depression, support mental performance, reduce stress and enhance the immune system.
Benefits of Terranova Rhodiola:
- Has beneficial effect on cardiovascular system
- Stimulates the nervous system
- Can be beneficial for fatigue
- Can help sleep difficulties, poor appetite, decline in work performance, helps to stimulate perception, improve state of mind and helps to support potency
What is Magnifood?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
THE MAGNIFOOD ADVANTAGE:
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients
Terranova Rhodiola is free-from:
NO WHEAT – NO GLUTEN – NO CORN – NO SOY – NO YEAST – NO DAIRY – NO GELATINE – NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS – NO ADDITIVES – NO ADDED SUGAR – NO COLOURS – NO FLAVOURS – NO PRESERVATIVES
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Directions for use: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Disclaimer: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner. If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product. Do NOT use if suffering with bipolar disorder. Do NOT use if taking prescribed antidepressant drugs unless on the advice of a physician.
|Ingredients||1 CAPSULE TYPICALLY PROVIDES: Rhodiola Root Extract (Rhodiola Rosea) - freeze dried aqueous (warm water) extract 300mg Typical assay: 3% rosavins, 1% salidroside Vegetarian Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) 75mg.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- 5 stars
- The best supplements!
- Helped my sleeping pattern