Thierry Mugler A*Men Eau de Toilette Refillable Rubber Flask 100ml
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 100ml✓ Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour ...Special Price £63.00 Regular Price £77.00
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Eau de Parfum 90mlTop Notes: Grapefruit, Pimento Berr ...£63.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau de Toilette Intense 125mlTop Notes: Bergamot, Pear, Mint, La ...£56.50Out of stock
- Prada Luna Rossa Ocean Eau de Toilette 100mlPrada's Luna Rossa Ocean is&nb ...Special Price £60.50 Regular Price £74.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Parfum Intense 125mlTop Notes: CardamomHeart Notes: Lav ...£60.00Out of stock
Top Notes: Peppermint, Lavender, Patchouli.
Heart Notes: Coffee, Tonka, Vanilla.
Base Notes: Caramel, Chocolate, Musk.
Thierry Mugler is a man of extraordinary creativity and vision whose legacy to fashion is colossal. For inspiration in the A-Men fragrance, Mugler draws on his love of architecture, his passion for travel and his childhood memories.
Elegant and masculine woodsy note of patchouli and Atlas cedar develops after the metal accord of mint and lavender. At the end, the intensive woodsy composition turns into an explosive energy of coffee and stirax in the warm musk and Tonka surrounding.
The bottle was designed by Thierry Mugler himself, and there are two variances â a shiny metal one and rubbery black.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.