Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette 60ml
Why not try...
- Prada L'Homme Eau de Toilette 100mlPrada L'Homme Eau de Toilette ...Special Price £61.50 Regular Price £80.00Out of stock
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Toilette 100mlIssey Miyake L'Eau D'Isse ...Special Price £61.00 Regular Price £80.00Out of stock
- Valentino Uomo Eau de Toilette 100mlValentino Uomo Eau de Toilette Spra ...Special Price £58.50 Regular Price £76.00Out of stock
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Yellow Dream Eau de Toilette 100mlValentino Uomo Born in Roma Yellow ...Special Price £58.50 Regular Price £76.00Out of stock
Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette:
- Floral Woody
- Conveys passion sensuality and the essence of absolute femininity
The Alien that inspired Thierry Mugler is the Goddess of the Sun dressed in golden clothes, seductive and powerful, giving shiny light to all women who choose it. The unusual aura it radiates glows from the heart of the gem designed like a palace from a fairy-tale.
The Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette:
The top notes of Alien Eau de Toilette bring us mandarin essences which tingle and wrap the aura just like sunlight of Mugler's goddess. Bitter accords of citruses’ skin improve luminousness and freshness of the composition. A heart is dominated by Moroccan jasmine with intensive notes of white flowers. This combination of floral essences gives a precious and feminine tact to the fragrance. Its base is composed of white amber, which adds a modern nuance, mixed with Cashmeran accords, leaving a seductive and sensual trace on the skin.
- Floral Woody Scent
- Top Notes: Mandarin Essence
- Heart Notes: Moroccan Jasmine
- Base Notes: White Amber, Cashmeran Wood
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.