Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Refillable 25ml
Why not try...
- Mont Blanc Explorer Eau de Parfum 100mlMont Blanc Explorer Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £56.50 Regular Price £72.00
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Eau de Parfum 50mlViktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme ...Special Price £53.50 Regular Price £66.00
- Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette 65mlBvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de To ...Special Price £55.00 Regular Price £69.00
- Diesel Sound of the Brave Eau de Toilette 125mlDiesel Sound of the Brave Eau de To ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £72.50Out of stock
Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Refillable:
- Angel is a voluptuous oriental gourmand fragrance
- A precious, refillable bottle inspired by the iconic Angel star
- Fragrance notes: bergamot, tropical fruits, vanilla, caramel and patchouli
Introducing the new Angel Eau de Parfum. A precious, refillable bottle inspired by the iconic Angel star, the essence of Angel.
Defying the laws of gravity, a new star is born in the Angel universe. This majestic sculpture was designed as an infinite star revolving around its core. In perpetual motion, this new gem pierces the celestial skyline exposing its countless facets. A work of art carved out of starlight, this precious star was created to be treasured and refilled forever.
The Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Fragrance Scent:
Angel is a voluptuous oriental gourmand fragrance, a delicate blend of sweet red fruits, soft caramel, honey and praline combined with the captivating power of patchouli and vanilla. It has a celestial top of bergamot and helional as pure and transparent as air; a delicious heart of fruit and honey which evoke mouth-watering childhood memories; and a sensual passionate base of vanilla, chocolate, caramel and patchouli
- Fragrance Family: Oriental
- Top Notes: Melon, Mandarin, Cassia, Jasmine.
- Heart Notes: Honey, Summer Fruits, Blackberry, Orchid.
- Base notes: Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Vanilla, Dark chocolate, Caramel.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.