Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau De Parfum Spray 50mlPaco Rabanne Lady Million Eau De Pa ...Special Price £54.00 Regular Price £69.00
- Paco Rabanne Fame Eau de Parfum 30mlPaco Rabanne Fame Eau de Parfum: ...Special Price £50.50 Regular Price £60.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Eau de Parfum 50mlJean Paul Gaultier Scandal Eau de P ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £72.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million Fabulous Eau de Parfum Intense 50mlPaco Rabanne Lady Million Fabulous ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £72.00
- Prada Luna Rossa Ocean Eau de Toilette 50mlPrada Luna Rossa Ocean Eau de Toile ...Special Price £51.50 Regular Price £65.00
- Armani Code Eau de Parfum 30mlArmani Code Eau de Parfum Spray: ...Special Price £51.50 Regular Price £65.00
Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette:
- Floral Gourmand
- Fresh and luminous fragrance
- Captures sensual and addictive facets
- Created around the Luminous, Ultra-Declicious and Velvety facets
Under a blue sky, a new chapter begins...A new sensuality...A new feminine. Angel reinvites women to be faithful to their dreams, overcome obstacles and live life to the fullest and in the moment.
Angel Eau de Toilette is a light, fresh and luminous fragrance that captures the sensual and addictive facets of Angel and is created around the Luminous, Ultra-Declicious and Velvety facets.
This Eau de Toilette captures Angel's addictive and irresistible signature while spreading a new radiance.
For the first time, the iconic Angel star bottle turns into a magnificent standing star that captures and diffracts light.
The Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Fragrance Scent:
Angel Eau de Toilette bursts with the radiant freshness which emits the essential Angel fragrance in a light yet vibrant olfactory sensation. Mandarin and Peony provide an initial luminous sensation for the senses, it evokes an instant feeling of pleasure. A delicious feast of pralines, red berries and apple lies at the heart of this fragrance. There are velvety undertones of woods and patchouli at the base.
- Fragrance Family: Floral Gourmand
- Top notes: Mandarin & peony
- Middle notes: Praline, berries and apple oil
- Base notes: Patchouli and warm blond wood
- Luminous Facet: The facet that arouses curiosity and provides instant pleasure thanks to the floral and fruit notes association. Mandarin gives sparkling tangy accents where peony blows a luminous and delicate breath over the whole fragrance.
- Ultra-Delicious Facet: Mugler's iconic Angel facet is revisited for an ultra-gourmand heart thanks to the apple and praline duo. The overdosed praline accentuates the gourmand side of the fragrance and blends deliciously with the juicy and fresh note of natural apple essence.
- Velvety Facet: The facet that expresses an asserted sensuality, like a caress on the skin. The woody depth of patchouli nestles in the warmth of blond woods.
Mugler ANGEL Collection
The Complete Thierry Mugler Range
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethylexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylexyl Salicylate, Pentareythrityl, Tetra-Di-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citric Acid, TRIS (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, BHT, CI17200/Red 33, CI60730/EXT Violet 2 [C3569A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is for those who love Angel but hate it at the same time. I’m one of those. I bought Angel twice but it was just too much. This toilette versio
- Well, this smells mostly just like apples and patchouli. I wish I could get a mouthwatering fruity cotton candy at least, but I just get dirty apple.
- Basically Angel for the summer. I didn't think much of it a few months ago, but I tried it again last week in hot Spanish weather and gasped - th
- Absolute best. Even my mom steals it from me.
- This is a fruity, light, sweet breeze. The patchouli is alot more tolerable on the EDT in comparison to the EDP. Its smells like earthy candy.
- Absolutely beautiful fragrance. I don’t love the Angel EDP, and this is so much better, in my opinion. Unfortunately, it’s disappointingly light s
- Great EDT would buy another one for my mum