Uriage Bariederm Cica-Oil 100ml
Uriage Bariederm Dermatological Cica-Oil Stretch And Skin Marks has been designed for massaging stretch marks, and recent skin marks
Why not try...
- Avene Tolerance Extreme Emulsion 50mlAvene Tolérance EXTRÊME Emulsion ...£15.00
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Daily Care SPF50+ 40ml✓ Helps to reduce the appearance ...Special Price £14.80 Regular Price £18.50
- La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Riche 50ml✓ Relieve your skin from the pain ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Hydragel Cream 75mlHydration HeroThis refreshing, oil- ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
The Uriage Bariederm Dermatological Cica-Oil Stretch And Skin Marks has been designed for massaging stretch marks, and recent skin marks. It is perfect for your body and its various changes (pregnancy, weight gain, post-operation…). Its formula is composed with 99.9% of natural origin ingredients.
- GF-repair patent, proven repairing efficacy
- Tamanu oil rich in polyphenols promotes skin repair.
- Vegetable squalane regenerates the skin’s hydrolipidic film.
- Jojoba oil rich in fatty acid, protects and nourishes the skin.
- Avocado oil rich in carotenoids, vitamin C and E, softens the skin.
- Sunflower oil naturally rich in omega-6 and vitamin E intensively nourishes the skin.
How to use:
Apply twice a day on stretch marks and recent scars massaging gently using circular movements until absorption is complete.
Non-greasy finish. No need to wait to get dressed. May be used before, during and after pregnancy, including the breastfeeding period. Clean the nipples before each feed.
Do not apply on damaged skin.
|Ingredients||Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Borage Seed Oil Aminopropanediol Amides.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.