Uriage Bariederm Cica-Oil 100ml
Why not try...
- Avene Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emulsion 40mlAvene Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emul ...£14.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlBioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-So ...Special Price £15.38 Regular Price £20.50
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Anti-Age Starter Kit✓ Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler range o ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00Out of stock
- Eucerin Allergy Protection Sun Creme-Gel SPF50 150mlA creme-gel sunscreen with high UV ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50
- Cetaphil Body Cream 450gCetaphil Body Cream: Helps reple ...£14.99
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Daily Care SPF50+ 40ml✓ Helps to reduce the appearance ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
Uriage Bariederm Dermatological Cica-Oil Stretch And Skin Marks has been designed for massaging stretch marks, and recent skin marks
The Uriage Bariederm Dermatological Cica-Oil Stretch And Skin Marks has been designed for massaging stretch marks, and recent skin marks. It is perfect for your body and its various changes (pregnancy, weight gain, post-operation…). Its formula is composed with 99.9% of natural origin ingredients.
- GF-repair patent, proven repairing efficacy
- Tamanu oil rich in polyphenols promotes skin repair.
- Vegetable squalane regenerates the skin’s hydrolipidic film.
- Jojoba oil rich in fatty acid, protects and nourishes the skin.
- Avocado oil rich in carotenoids, vitamin C and E, softens the skin.
- Sunflower oil naturally rich in omega-6 and vitamin E intensively nourishes the skin.
How to use:
Apply twice a day on stretch marks and recent scars massaging gently using circular movements until absorption is complete.
Non-greasy finish. No need to wait to get dressed. May be used before, during and after pregnancy, including the breastfeeding period. Clean the nipples before each feed.
Do not apply on damaged skin.
|Ingredients||Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Borage Seed Oil Aminopropanediol Amides.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.