Uriage Bariesun SPF50+ Mineral Cream 100ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigmentation Tinted Cream 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigmentati ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Protective Oil SPF50+ 200mlHypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, pa ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF50+ 250mlFor sun-sensitive skin. Normal suns ...Special Price £18.70 Regular Price £22.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti-Imperfections Corrective Gel-Cream SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti-Imper ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Avene Tinted Mineral Fluid SPF50+ 40mlNatural tint, matt-finish sun care ...£17.50
Specially formulated for the most fragile and intolerant skin, this non-greasy cream penetrates quickly, ensuring maximum safety and tolerance. Water-resistant, the skin is protected from the sun.
Provides very high protection
Thanks to a 100% mineral photoprotective complex, sensitive skin is protected from UVA-UVB rays.
Aquaspongines and Uriage Thermal Water provide intense protection against dryness.
|Ingredients||DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE - TITANIUM DIOXIDE[NANO] - AQUA (WATER,EAU) - ZINC OXIDE[NANO] - NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE - PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE - SODIUM CHLORIDE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - NYLON-12 - POLYGLYCERYL-3-DIISOSTEARATE - ALUMINA - STEARIC ACID - DIMETHICONE - GLYCERIN - OCTYLDODECANOL - MAGNESIUM SULFATE - TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE - CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) - GLUCOSE - XANTHAN GUM - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - TREHALOSE - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE - CITRIC ACID|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For the most up to date information, please check the side of the packaging upon receipt of the item.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.