Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Eau de Toilette 50ml
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 50ml✓ Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour ...Special Price £47.00 Regular Price £56.00Out of stock
- Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 50mlAttractive explosion: combing fresh ...£49.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Green Mandarin, Ginger L ...£51.50
- Stella by Stella McCartney Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Rose essence, peony flow ...£47.50Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Grapefruit, Pimento Berr ...£51.00
- Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette 50mlTop notes: Mandarin, Pink pepperMid ...£50.00Out of stock
Top Notes: Violet, Minerals Notes, Salt
Heart Notes: Sage, Ginger
Base Notes: Vetiver, Woody Notes
Valentino Uomo Born in Roma is a self-celebration of my roots, my values and my personality.
Uomo Born in Roma is a Modern Aromatic Vetiver fragrance. Aromatic Sage and Smoked Vetiver give the classic Valentino couture signature which is shaken by a cool vibrating facet of Mineral Salt and Spicy Ginger to give the fragrance an unmistakable edge.
The bottle is designed with the iconic Valentino stud, inspired by Roma architecture which is the signature of Valentino Couture.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Aqua/Water, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Coumarin, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Isoeugenol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Methyl Anthanilate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Code FIL B235900/1|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.