Vegums Iron Gummies 30
Why not try...
Vegums Iron 30 Gummies:
- Iron Gummy Food Supplements
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Provides up to 14mg Iron per dose
What is Vegums?
Vegums are a carbon-negative UK-based company offering a delicious Vegan-certified alternative to pongy pills and chalky chewables. Their mission is to make veganism as healthy, easy, and accessible as possible, without increasing the size of the plant-based carbon footprint.
What are Vegums Iron Gummies?
These vegan-friendly Iron gummies are suitable for both kids and adults! The iron vitamins are certified vegan by The Vegan Society and contain no artificial colours or flavourings.
Iron is an essential nutrient where getting your daily dose can help to prevent anaemia, which manifests as tiredness and a lack of energy. No more swallowing big pills – these sugar-free fruity gummy bears are packed with everything you need.
Created with all-natural colours and flavours, our tasty vitamins are the perfect all-in-one vegetarian & vegan supplement that gives you the nutrients you need to perform at your best, every day.
Directions for use:
Vegums iron vitamins is perfect for both children and adults!
Children from 3-12 years old simply take 1 gummy a day while over 12s take 2.
|Ingredients||Glucose syrup, natural beet sugar, gellingagent (pectin), acid (citric acid), acidityregulator (potassium citrates), ferricdiphosphate, colouring (concentrate ofspirulina, apple and black carrot), naturalflavouring, glazing agent (carnauba wax).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love the flavour of these - no metallic taste. Do wish they were cheaper though.
- Love the packaging and the taste this is the second time purchasing
- So tasty, it's easy to remember to take my vits, ha. And I feel so much better for taking the line.
- Very good our daughter love it . Very happy with packing and taste wise.
- I've taken iron supplements in the past and they were pretty grim, when we had these sachets of metal water that you mixed with some orange juice
- This is my second box of those gummies from this company. I really like to take them. It seems like they are helping me to keep my iron on nice level
- i have been reordering the vitamins from this particular company for many times now, my kids love the flavors and i can see they have been beneficial
- These were the only iron gummies I could find that were suitable for vegetarian. All of the family love them, amazing flavour and the texture is just