Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £14.93 Regular Price £19.90
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase HA Rich Cream 50mlLa Roche-Posay Hydraphase HA Rich C ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
- Avene Hydrance UV Rich Hydrating Cream SPF30 40mlAvene Hydrance UV Rich Hydrating Cr ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo Cream 40mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallerg ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £21.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo Night 40mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallerg ...Special Price £15.75 Regular Price £23.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat 40mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Moistur ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair:
- Daily shampoo enriched with Selenium, ceramides, salicylic acid and menthol to eliminate dandruff and itchy scalps
- Provides up to 6 weeks of anti-dandruff protection
- Formulated for normal to oily hair
- Hypoallergenic formula
Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair utilises a patented formula enriched with Selenium DS and cohesyl to purify and soothe the scalp.
The formula targets visible dandruff flakes from the first wash, to reduce their appearance. The scalp feels cleansed and purified, and instantly hair feels lighter and easier to style.
Key benefits of Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair:
- Enriched with Selenium DS, Salicylic Acid, Ceramide and Menthol
- Immediate results, with up to 6 weeks of anti-dandruff protection
- Light mint leaf and menthol fragrance
- Scalp is cleansed and purified
- Formulated for normal to oily hair
How to use Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair:
Step 1: Thoroughly wet hair
Step 2: Apply Vichy Anti-Dandruff Shampoo to the wet hair and massage into a lather
Step 3: Leave on hair for 2 minutes and then rinse, avoiding the eyes
Step 4: Follow with Dercos Conditioner
Step 5: Continue daily for a 4 week programme.
|Ingredients||1064544,Aqua / Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Coco-Betaine,Cetyl Alcohol,Hydroxystearyl Cetyl Ether,Carbomer,CI 19140 / Yellow 5,Citric Acid,Dimethicone,2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol,PPG-5-Ceteth-20,Propylene Glycol,Salicylic Acid,Selenium Sulfide,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Hypochlorite,Parfum / Fragrance,Code F.I.L. C38777/1|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The best shampoo anti dandruff. The first one that actually works and doesn’t leave my hair dry at all. Tried near enough every other brand for flak
- I really like this creamy shampoo. At first, I was surprised when I saw its bright yellow colour, but when it lathers it turns white, and smells amazi
- Had dandruff and itchy scalp for years, nothing worked. This Dercos anti-dandruff Shampoo works its brilliant
- The only stuff that calms down my scalp, no idea why. Contains selenium and appears to be exactly the same ingredients as the discontinued product fro
- I recieved this shampoo to test it’s a dandruff one it lathers well doesn’t irritate my scalp and has helped reduce my dandruff