Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 390ml
Daily shampoo formulated to eliminate dandruff and itchy scalp. Suitable for greasy hair.
Hypoallergenic, contains Vichy Thermal Spa Water, paraben free
Why not try...
- Eucerin Photoaging Control Sun Fluid SPF30 50mlA superior facial sunscreen for all ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti Shine Tinted SPF50+ 50mlProtect and perfect your skin with ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlBioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-So ...Special Price £16.40 Regular Price £20.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Hydrating Cream SPF50+ 50mlExceptionally high protection facia ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Anti-Age Starter Kit✓ Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler range o ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Hydrating Cream SPF50 50mlVery high protection facial sunscre ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Oily Hair, is our first patented formula enriched with Selenium DS and Cohesyl, and helps to purify and soothe the scalp.
The formula targets visible dandruff flakes from the first wash, to reduce their appearance. The scalp feels cleansed and purified, and instantly hair feels lighter and easier to style.
• Light mint leaf and menthol fragrance
• Scalp is cleansed and purified
• First patented formula enriched with Selenium DS and Cohesyl
How to use:
Step 1: Massage in gently to wet hair, creating a lather
Step 2: Wash out thoroughly with water, avoiding eyes
Step 3: Follow with Dercos Conditioner
|Ingredients||1064544,Aqua / Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Coco-Betaine,Cetyl Alcohol,Hydroxystearyl Cetyl Ether,Carbomer,CI 19140 / Yellow 5,Citric Acid,Dimethicone,2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol,PPG-5-Ceteth-20,Propylene Glycol,Salicylic Acid,Selenium Sulfide,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Hypochlorite,Parfum / Fragrance,Code F.I.L. C38777/1|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.