Vichy Ideal Soleil Anti Sand SPF 50+ 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Aerosol Spray SPF50+ 125mlSpecially formulated for children ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Ultra Soothing Hydrating Care 40mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar H Iso-Biome ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C Anti-fatigue Hydrating Care 50mlAnti-fatigue moisturiser for men wi ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Hydrating Cream SPF50+ 50mlExceptionally high protection facia ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream 40mlAvene Tolerance Control Soothing Sk ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
The SPF50 lotion combines broad spectrum UVA and UVB filters with sensorial textures to ensure a gentle yet effective product that is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Fortified with a soothing dose of Vichy Mineralising Water, the water-resistant formula delivers a veil of moisture to skin. Anti-sand dry finish.
• Very high sun protection
• Sand easily brushes off of skin
• Quick and easy application
• Leaves skin feeling hydrated
• Non-sticky feel
How to use:
Step 1: Apply generously all over the body
Step 2: Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming or sweating
Goes well with:
1. Vichy Idéal Soleil After-Sun Repair Balm 100ml
2. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Light Cream 50ml
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Dicaprylylether,Homosalate,Octocrylene,Dimethicone,Ethylhexyl Salicyclate,Nylon-12,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Dicapryl Carbonate,Drometrizole,Trisiloxan,Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Cyclohexasiloxan,Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate,p-Anisic Acid,Caprylyl Glycol,Disodium EDTA,Ethylhexyl Triazone,PEG-32,PEG-8 Laurate,Phenoxyethanol,Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate,Sodium Chloride,Tocopherol,Parfum/Fragrance|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.