Vichy Ideal Soleil Anti Sand SPF30 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Aerosol Spray SPF50+ 125mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- Eucerin Oil Control Sun Gel-Cream Dry Touch SPF50+ 50mlEucerin Oil Control Sun Gel-Cream D ...Special Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Tinted Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
The SPF30 lotion combines broad spectrum UVA and UVB filters with sensorial textures to ensure a gentle yet effective product that is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Fortified with a soothing dose of Vichy Mineralising Water, the water-resistant formula delivers a veil of moisture to skin. Anti-sand dry finish.
• Very high sun protection
• Sand easily brushes off of skin
• Quick and easy application
• Leaves skin feeling hydrated
• Non-sticky feel
How to use:
Step 1: Apply generously all over the body
Step 2: Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming or sweating
Goes well with:
Vichy Idéal Soleil After-Sun Repair Balm 100ml
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Light Cream 50ml
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Dicaprylylether,Homosalate,Octocrylene,Dimethicone,Ethylhexyl Salicyclate,Nylon-12,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Dicapryl Carbonate,Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Cyclohexasiloxan,Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate,Drometrizoletrisiloxane,p-Anisic Acid,Caprylyl Glycol ,Disodium EDTA,PEG-32,PEG-8 Laurate,Phenoxyethanol,Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate,Sodium Chloride,Tocopherol ,Parfum/Fragrance|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.