Vichy Liftactiv Specialist Peptide-C Anti Ageing Ampoules 30
Why not try...
- Lancome Rénergie Multi-Lift Redefining Lifting Cream SPF15 for All Skin Types 50mlAnti-Wrinkle and Firming Treatment ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Lancome Renergie Anti-Wrinkle Firming Treatment Cream 50mlLancome Renergie Anti-Wrinkle Firmi ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Filorga Time-Zero Multi Corrections Anti-Wrinkles Serum 30mlMulti-Correction Wrinkles Serum ...£54.00
- Lancome Renergie Nuit Multi-Glow Intense Recovery Night Cream 50mlLancôme introduces Rénergie Nuit ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Filorga NCEF Reverse Eyes Cream 15mlThe Filorga NCEF Supreme Multi-Corr ...£55.00
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Redefining Lifting Cream Legere for all Skin Types 50mlLancôme reinvents Rénergie Multi- ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00Out of stock
Peptide-C Anti-Ageing Ampoules targets the wrinkles and fine lines, the lack of firmness and radiance. The Vichy Liftactiv Specialist Peptide-C Anti-Ageing Ampoules:
Instantly: Hydrates & Plumps
In 10 Days: Smoothes, Brightens & Firms
In 1 Month: Revitalizes & improves the appearance of wrinkles
Adopt a brand new format for your anti-ageing treatments. Peptide-C Liftactiv Specialist phials guarantee a formula based on 10% pure vitamin C, a complex of bio-peptides and hyaluronic acid.This unique combination provides an anti-wrinkle action through the stimulation of collagen production, but also an antioxidant action thanks to vitamin C which reduces stains and promotes a radiant complexion. In 10 days, the skin is smooth and bright, and in one month, wrinkles are filled.
How to use: On Clean skin, apply half an ampoule to the face and neck, morning & evening, avoiding the lashline. Massage gently until completely absorbed. Use before your day cream or serum.
How to safely open the ampoule: Break the ampoule using a tissue. Insert the plastic applicator into the open ampoule. Dispense half the ampoule into the palm of your hand. After use, put the plastic cap on the plastic applicator until second use. This pack contains 1 applicator per 10 ampoules.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water, Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Pentylene Glycol, Code FIL B234134/1|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.