Why not try...
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Day Cream 50mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticit ...Special Price £25.60 Regular Price £32.00
- Vichy Slow Age Night Cream & Mask 50mlMulti-use night care that fights th ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £36.50Out of stock
- Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist All Skin Types 50mlVichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist ...Special Price £27.75 Regular Price £38.95
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Aquagel SPF30 50mlLa Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Aquagel SPF ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £38.00
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smooth Body Cream 200mlClarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smoo ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00
- Vichy Liftactiv B3 Anti-Dark Spots Cream SPF50 50mlVichy Liftactiv B3 Anti-Dark Spots ...Special Price £27.75 Regular Price £38.95
Liftactiv Supreme is Vichy's first everyday moisturiser that targets the signs of ageing as they appear. It has a unique formula that smoothes the appearance of wrinkles and helps the skin to feel firmer.
• Skin looks smoother and feels firmer, day after day
• Suitable for normal/combination skin
• Free from parabens
Liftactiv Supreme has an instant smoothing effect. The formula penetrates quickly, and provides a fresh and comfortable feel on the skin.
How to use:
Step 1: Cleanse and tone the skin. Pat dry
Step 2: Apply Liftactiv Serum 10 Supreme to a dry face
Step 3: Apply LiftActiv Supreme to the face
|Ingredients||688779 36,Aqua,Glycerin,Dimethicone,Rhamnose,Isohexadecane,Alcohol Denat.,Propanediol,Isopropyl Isostearate,Vinyl Dimethicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer,Cetyl Alcohol,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Behenyl Alcohol,Nylon-12,PEG-100 Stearate,CI77163,CI77891,Stearic Acid,Stearyl Alcohol,Arachidyl Alcohol,Cetearyl Alcohol,Cetearyl Glucoside,Caffeine,Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone,Palmitic Acid,Phenoxyethanol,Adenosine,Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide,Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate,Disodium EDTA,Caprylyl Glycol,Citric Acid,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylolydimethyltaurate Copolymer,Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate,Polysorbate 80,Parfum,Code F.I.L. C165780/3,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- i have ben using Vichy products for years i have turned 70 people won't know if i didn't tell they assume i am about 60 just love their prod
- Lovely products used them for many years xxx