Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Night Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Liftactiv Specialist Collagen Night Cream 50ml✓ A powerful night cream that tar ...Special Price £27.75 Regular Price £37.00
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml✓ La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluro ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £38.00
Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Redensifying Revitalising Night Cream:
- Refreshing gel-cream texture
- Cools skin up to -2.7 degrees to help soothe skin
- Reduces the appearance of lines
- Wake up to smoother looking skin
- Hydrate and comfort skin
- Reduces look of fine lines
More than 80% of women experience hot flushes as part of the physical symptoms associated with the menopause*. Combined with associated night sweats and general decrease in collagen production, skin can become dry, tight and uncomfortable. Reducing skin temperature by -2.7 degrees, Neovadiol Perimenopause Revitalizing Night Cream has cooling properties which helps soothe the skin, helping to comfort the skin during the night. With a formulation of impactful active ingredients: proxylane, cassia seed extract and hyaluronic acid, this cooling cream makes the skin appear smoother, reduces the look of fine lines and increases radiance, helping you wake up to revitalised, healthy-looking skin
Hypoallergenic. Tested on menopausal women with sensitive skin.
Tested under dermatological control. With over 20 years of scientific research into the impacts of menopause and skin health science, Vichy has co-developed Neovadiol, skincare for menopause.
How to use Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Redensifying Revitalising Night Cream:
1. To cleansed skin apply Neovadiol Meno5 Bi-Serum using fingertips to gently massage the serum into the skin until fully absorbed
2. Follow with Neovadiol Menopause Lifting Day Cream. Apply to face and neck and allow to softly sink into the skin.
3. Finish your morning routine with sun protection with minimum SPF 20. Apply minimum two pumps of Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ water fluid sun protection to face and exposed areas including neck and ears.
|Ingredients||689093 10 - INGREDIENTS : AQUA /WATER / EAU • ALCOHOL DENAT. • GLYCERIN • PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL • NIACINAMIDE • DIMETHICONE • HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL • PROPANEDIOL • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • ISONONYL ISONONANOATE • ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH • SILICA SILYLATE • POLOXAMER 338 • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • OCTYLDODECANOL • DIMETHICONOL • CAFFEINE • SODIUM ACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER-2 • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SILICA • PERLITE • ADENOSINE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/STEARETH-25 METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID • LAURETH-7 • CITRIC ACID • CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA SEED POLYSACCHARIDE • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • MENTHOXYPROPANEDIOL • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • POLYACRYLAMIDE • C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. Code F.I.L. : N281553/1|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.