Vichy Normaderm Probio-BHA Serum 30ml
Vichy Normaderm BHA + Probiotic Fractions Anti-Imperfections Serum For Blemish-Prone Skin:
- Enriched with probiotic fractions, 5% Salicylic acid and glycolic acid
- Resurfaces the skin texture and promotes skin renewal
- Reduces blemishes and blackheads
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Recommended by dermatologists
Normaderm Salicylic Acid + Probiotic Fractions Anti-Blemish Serum combines probiotic fractions with salicylic and glycolic acid to accelerate cell surface renewal and reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
How does Vichy Normaderm Probio-BHA Serum 30ml work?
The concentrated balanced formula contains 5% Salicylic and Glycolic acids to correct acne marks and resurface skin texture. They also help exfoliate the skin and unclog pores which can reduce the appearance of acne and marks.
5% Probiotic fractions help to rebalance the skin's microbiome to reduce inflammation, and improve skin radiance. They also help to strengthen the skins barrier and accelerate regeneration of new skin cells.
Key Benefits of Vichy Normaderm Probio-BHA Serum:
- Evens skin texture through strenghthening the skin barrier and cell renewal
- Imperfection correcting to reduce appearance of marks
- Lightweight formula
- Easy to use applicator
- Recommended by dermatologists
How to use Vichy Normaderm Probio-BHA Serum:
Step 1: Cleanse the face
Step 2: Apply Normaderm Probio-BHA Serum to the face, avoiding the eye area
Step 3: Allow to fully absorb into the skin
Step 4: Follow with SPF (minimum SPF20)
Apply once a day, avoiding direct sun exposure.
|Ingredients||689079 34 - INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU • ALCOHOLDENAT. • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • GLYCOLIC ACID • GLYCERIN • PROPANEDIOL • SODIUMHYDROXIDE • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • SALICYLIC ACID • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • ADENOSINE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE • VITREOSCILLA FERMENT • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • XANTHAN GUM • PANTHENOL • MENTHOL. Code F.I.L. : N279401/1|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been using this product for a few weeks at night. It is pleasant to apply, however it does leave a stickiness to the skin. This isn't part
- I have been using this as a spot treatment and I have found it has helped to reduce the size of my blind pimples. It has not dried out my skin and sit
- Best for oily skin, this serum is effective but gentle. Im not saying it reversed blemish marks I had previously but I feel like the appearance is sli
- Great for my skin when I have a breakout. Currently on HRT and with the increased hormones from the medication, I’ve had some breakouts of spots on
- This does a great job of hydrating and evening out my skin tone. Outbreaks were certainly reduced, though hormonal ones still appear! Goes on easily a
- Love this! This is my favourite product yet from vichy. My skin changes day by day depending on weather and sleep and who knows what else. I found tha
- This product is great to use when I get a breakout. I applied this product every night for a week as I had a massive breakout my skin felt clearer and
- Simply amazing serum. I really like subtle smell and consistency of it. It feels great on skin, dries quickly and make it look fresh. I am very please
- Wonderful product for everyone who has even a tiny product with oily skin with spots. Even tho the time of my acne problems is gone I am still getting