Viridian Horse Chestnut Organic Balm 60ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Neovadiol Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Contours 15mlGives back substance and holds to t ...Special Price £21.00 Regular Price £28.00
- Mustela High Protection Sun Spray SPF50 200mlMustela High Protection Sun Spray:& ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £27.50
- Avene Physiolift Smoothing Regenerating Night Balm 30mlAvene Physiolift Smoothing Regenera ...Special Price £21.00 Regular Price £28.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigment Correct SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigmen ...Special Price £20.25 Regular Price £27.00
Viridian Horse Chestnut Organic Balm:
- Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
- Not Suitable for Vegans
- Made using only Organic Ingredients
Viridian Horse Chestnut Organic Balm is a 100% organic and natural, no synthetics whatsoever. Gentle, non-greasy and quickly absorbed with a soft texture and relaxing aroma. Warm in hands and apply daily as required. Created in the United Kingdom using traditional craft skills and plant knowledge. Certified organic by the Soil Association.
How to use Viridian Horse Chestnut Organic Balm:
Directions: Apply to skin as required. For external use only.
Viridian Horse Chestnut Organic Balm Ingredients:
- Organic Sunflower oil - Helianthus annuus seed oil*
- Organic Beeswax - Cera flava*
- Organic Shea butter - Butyrospermum parkii*
- Organic Horse Chestnut seed extract - Aesculus hippocastanum seed extract*
- Organic Burdock root extract - Arctium lappa root extract*
- Organic Marigold extract - Calendula officinalis flower ext*
- Organic Rosemary extract - Rosmarinus extract*
- Organic Lavender extract - Lavandula angustifolia oil*
|Ingredients||Organic Sunflower oil - Helianthus annuus seed oil* Organic Beeswax - Cera flava* Organic Shea butter - Butyrospermum parkii* Organic Horse Chestnut seed extract - Aesculus hippocastanum seed extract* Organic Burdock root extract - Arctium lappa root extract* Organic Marigold extract - Calendula officinalis flower ext* Organic Rosemary extract - Rosmarinus extract* Organic Lavender extract - Lavandula angustifolia oil* limonene* linalool*|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I like it
- This ointment is such a relief for your legs after a long shift at work! Quite pricy but I think that a topical treatment is better than ingesting dri
- I am taking this with another product. Think it is slowly helping.
- Bought this for spider veins and am very pleased with results so far.
- Arrived in good time. Well packaged and authentic product. I have used V-nal in the past and it was good. This viridian product I have been using for