Viridian L-Theanine and Lemon Balm Veg Caps 90
Why not try...
- Coyne Healthcare Bio-Berberine Advanced Caps 60Coyne Healthcare Bio-Berberine Adva ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £43.95
- BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Vegicaps 180BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Capsules: ...£38.49
- Lamberts Ubiquinol 100mg Capsules 60Lamberts Ubiquinol 100mg Capsules: ...Special Price £38.99 Regular Price £48.50
- Optibac Everyday MAX Capsules 30Optibac Every day MAX is a high qua ...£39.99
Viridian L-Theanine and Lemon Balm Capsules are:
- Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
- Suitable for Vegans
L-Theanine (a water soluable amino acid and a constituent of green tea) with lemon balm extract.
L-Theanine is a fascinating amino acid that is present in normal tea and is believed to be responsible for that unique ‘nice cup of tea’ feeling. It has been shown to raise levels of GABA and alpha waves in the brain and this can result in a calming effect without drowsiness. As a result, L-Theanine is widely recommended by practitioners for those during times of stress and anxiety.
Lemon balm has a long history of use in traditional herbal medicine, primarily as a sedative and relaxant, with recent studies also showing it to be useful for improving attention and memory.
How to use Viridian L-Theanine and Lemon Balm:
Directions: As a food supplement, take one capsule 1-2 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||one vegetarian capsule provides: Lemon balm extract (Melissa officinalis) 300mg Providing 5% rosmarinic acid L-Theanine 200mg|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good, Arrived on time
- If,like me, you appreciate honest reviews then hopefully you may gain something from this. My wife has been going through the menopause -with bad mood
- Highly recommend this product. My daughter was still nervous during the exams but the tablets took the hysterical edge off her nerves and allowed her
- This really does help improve my mood. I buy a lot from Viridian because their products do not contain fillers, or magnesium stearates, and are organi
- These tablets are brilliant for treating stress and anxiety
- I use these on a night when struggling to sleep with twenty million thoughts rushing around in my head, just calm me not sleeping pills more calming a
- really helps my anxiety and heart palpitations that my doctor couldn't help with
- I started taking l thenine and lemon balm for anxiety. After a few weeks I developed headaches and increased anxiety. I felt like my head was hurting