Viridian Lutein Plus Veg Caps 60
Why not try...
- Viridian Vitamin K2 Capsules 90Viridian Vitamin K2 Capsules are: ...£35.95
- Viridian Essential Vegan Multi Capsules 90Viridian Essential Vegan Multi Caps ...£39.50
- Lamberts Ubiquinol 100mg Capsules 60Lamberts Ubiquinol 100mg Capsules: ...£36.99
- BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Vegicaps 180BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Capsules: ...£37.29
- Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric Plus Caps 60Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric ...£36.55
- Solgar Ubiquinol 100mg (Reduced CoQ-10) softgels 50Solgar Ubiquinol 100mg (Reduced CoQ ...£36.49
Viridian Lutein Plus Capsules are:
- Suitable for Vegans
Viridian Lutein Plus is the result of a combination of well-researched carotenoids with botanicals, minerals and vitamin E. Vitamin E has a role in the protection of cells from oxidative stress. This 'oxidative stress' appears to be a major factor in many human diseases. Zinc is a mineral essential to many body processes including the maintenance of normal cognitive function, vision, fertility and reproduction, hair, skin and nails and the immune system. Zinc also contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids and macronutrients. Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
How to use Viridian Lutein Plus:
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to three capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Ingredients||one vegetarian capsule provides: Lutein from Marigold (200mg at 5%) 10mg Natural beta carotene/D.salina carotenoid mix providing Beta-carotene 5mg Cryptoxanthin 39ug Alpha Carotene 158ug Zeaxanthin 32ug Lutein 25ug Bilberry Fruit (organic) 50mg Bilberry extract 4:1 50mg L-Taurine 50mg Vitamin E (natural d-alpha tocopherol) 50iu Citrus bioflavonoids 20mg Selenium (L-selenomethionine) 100ug Pine bark extract (95% OPC) 20mg Zinc (citrate) 5mg L-Glutathionine 10mg Lycopene from tomato (10mg at 5%) 500ug Copper (citrate) 500ug Chromium (picolinate) 100ug|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Gender||Male, Female, Unisex|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- As much as I like to say that the nutrients should be beneficial to my eye health in theory, but in reality I didn't find much positive effect.
- Very good product and good result !
- Good service. Product required to help slow macro eye problems.