Viridian Thyroid Complex Veg Caps 60
Why not try...
- Biocare NT Complex Vegicaps 60Biocare NT Complex Capsules: Nut ...£27.79
- Biogaia Protectis D+ Chewable Tablets 90BioGaia Protectis D+ is a high- ...Special Price £26.99 Regular Price £29.99
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Glyc ...£26.63
Viridian Thyroid Complex Capsules are:
- Suitable for Vegan and Vegetarians
- Thyroid Complex with iodine and selenium which contribute to normal thyroid function
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B3 all contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Thyroid Complex with iodine and selenium which contribute to normal thyroid function and vitamins B1, B2 and B3 all contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. This supplement provides nutritional co-factors and olive leaf extract.
One capsule provides:
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 200ug
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 200ug
- Vitamin A (5000IU) (as beta carotene/carotenoid mix and retinol acetate) 1500ug
- Zinc (as citrate) 15mg
- Vitamins B3 (as nicotinamide) 20mg
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl) 20mg
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 20mg
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) extract (Equivalent to 3000mg dried leaf, providing 50mg oleuropein) 278mg
How to take Viridian Thyroid Complex Capsules:
Take one capsule daily with food or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
|Ingredients||One capsule provides: Iodine (as potassium iodide) 200ug Selenium (as selenomethionine) 200ug Vitamin A (5000IU) 1500ug (as beta carotene/carotenoid mix and retinol acetate) Zinc (as citrate) 15mg Vitamins B3 (as nicotinamide) 20mg Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl) 20mg Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 20mg Olive leaf (Olea europaea) extract 278mg Equivalent to 3000mg dried leaf, providing 50mg oleuropein|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.