Why not try...
- Ancient + Brave Cacao + Collagen Powder 250gAncient + Brave Cacao + Collagen Po ...£24.00
- HealthAid Hair-Vit Capsules 90HealthAid Hair-vit capsules ✓ Sp ...Special Price £23.19 Regular Price £28.99
- Lamberts FEMA45+ Tablets 180Lamberts FEMA45+ Tablets: Formul ...Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.95
- Solgar Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum Omega Softgels 120Solgar Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum O ...Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £33.99Out of stock
- Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutri ...£25.35
- Lamberts Pulse Pure Fish Oil & CoQ-10 Capsules 90Lamberts Pulse Pure Fish Oil & ...Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.95
Viridian Vitamin D3 & K2 Capsules:
✓ Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
✓ Non-animal tested vitamin K2
✓ Formulated in a natural wholefood base
✓ 100% active ingredients
✓ Free from known allergens
✓ In micro capsules
✓ Never GMO, palm oil free, against animal testing, ethically made
Viridian's Vitamin D3 & K2 is a balanced combination of two essential nutrients to support bone health, heart health and the immune system*. Featuring 1000IU of vegan vitamin D3.
This advanced form of vitamin D is plant sourced from lichen and has been clinically trialled at the University of Surrey. The non-animal tested K2 is naturally derived from fermented natto cultures. Vitamin K2 works synergistically with D3 and these two essential nutrients are in forms which are optimally absorbed by the body.
*Vitamin D and vitamin K contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin D also contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function, normal teeth and the function of the immune system.
How to use Viridian Vitamin D3 & K2 Capsules:
As a food supplement, take one to two capsules daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Discover our Viridian Vitamin D range here.
One vegan capsule provides:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.