Wild Nutrition Bespoke Teengirl Food-Grown Daily Multi Nutrient Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin & Mineral Formula Veg Caps 120Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin &am ...£31.50
- Life Extension Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol Vegicaps 30Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogeno ...£30.38
Wild Nutrition Bespoke Teengirl Food-Grown Daily Multi Nutrient Capsules:
- A unique complex of Food-Grown vitamins, minerals and botanicals.
- Formulated for teenage girls.
- Essential nutrients for psychological and cognitive function, hormonal activity and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contains organic ashwagandha and organic artichoke for natural reinforcement during a time of rapid development.
Wild Nutritions unique daily nutrient formula for teenage girls. Meeting the nutritional needs of the adolescent is paramount with recent national research showing that ‘Growth and development are rapid during teenage years, and the demand for most nutrients is relatively high’. However the nutritional value of the average teenage diet falls below the level required at this important life stage. Therefore, Wild Nutrition's Teengirl provides the essential nutrients to support the maintenance of normal psychological and cognitive function, hormonal activity and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
The expert multi-nutrient formula for teenage girls:
- Wild Nutrition's formula benefits from organic ashwagandha and organic artichoke for natural reinforcement during a time of rapid development.
- Studies show that many teens have inadequate intakes of vital nutrients including Vitamin D provides the active form of vitamin D3 (known as 1,25-hydroxycholecalciferol), Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, magnesium, calcium, iron and zinc.
Functional Medicine pioneer Dr. Bland at the Linus Pauling Institute stated that vitamin D is needed for the normal growth and development of bone in teens, normal function of the immune system and mood. In adult women, research shows vitamin D plays a role in healthy hormone and gynaecological health and is therefore important to support vitamin D levels as girls grow towards adulthood. Teens have an increased demand for vitamin D, yet are seen as a risk category for vitamin D deficiency by health professionals since they spend an increased amount of time indoors.
Wild Nutrition is Free-From:
Wild Nutrition Bespoke Teengirl Food-Grown Daily Multi Nutrient is free of excipients, soya, milk products, wheat, gluten-containing ingredients, artificial colours, added sugars, flavourings and preservatives. It contains no live yeast at the time of manufacture.
Cautionary Advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision,please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients: Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids incorporated in Citrus pulp; Beta-Carotene incorporated in Carrot concentrate; Mineral enhanced Yeast providing Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K, Biotin, Choline, Inositol, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, GTF Chromium**, Manganese, Selenium, Zinc, Molybdenum, Iodine and Phosphorus; Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing Copper and Iron; Vitamin E incorporated in Yellow Pea (pisum sativum); Lithothamnion Calcareum providing calcium; Purified sea water providing Magnesium; Organic Artichoke leaf powder and Organic Ashwaghanda powder. Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.