Wiley's Finest Easy Swallow Minis 630mg EPA & DHA Caps 180
Why not try...
- Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu Veg Caps 150Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£31.35
- Solgar Omega 3-6-9 Softgels 120Free of yeast, wheat, soy and dairy ...£28.99
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Mini-Caps 120Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure O ...£28.50
- BioCare Mega EPA Marine Caps (Omega-3 Fish Oil) 90Fatty Acid Formulations by BioCare ...£28.79
Wiley's Finest Easy Swallow Minis provide a concentrated dose of EPA and DHA essential fatty acids in every serving. These mini soft gels are 55% smaller than regular fish oil capsules, but have 30% more Omega-3s per soft gel.
Great balance of EPA & DHA in each serving
55% smaller than regular strength fish oil soft gel
Easy to swallow
May reduce the risk of heart disease
Concentrated Wild Alaskan Fish Oil made at our family owned and operated cGMP Refinery
Each serving contains 360mg EPA, 270mg DHA for a total of 630mg EPA + DHA Omega-3s
Take 2 soft gels per day; 60 and 180 count bottles are a 1 and 3 month supply, respectively.
Only 100% Marine Stewardship Council certified line in the world, which is your assurance of sustainability
National Sanitation Foundation and International Fish Oil Standards 5 Star Rated for safety and purity
Ingredients: Purified wild alaskan fish oil 4.5mg, Natural orange flavoring 0.25mg, Natural Mixed Tocopherol 0.025mg, fish gelatin 0.02mg, glycerin 0.001mg
How to use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels daily with food
|Ingredients||Concentrated Fish Oil Omega-3 Ethyl Esters, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Natural Mixed Tocopherols|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Happy with this Brand! Very high quality fish oil
- So far so good!! Will update later if needed, but an excellent addition to my daily supplements
- I believe this is one of the cleanest fish oils out there in the UK. It is easy to swallow and no fishy after taste (which can be a sign of oxidation