Wiley's Finest Prenatal DHA 720mg Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil Capsules 90OrganicNot suitable for Vegetarians ...£21.40
- Solgar Vitamin B12 1000ug Nuggets 250Solgar Vitamin B12 1000ug Nuggets a ...£20.49
- Bare Biology Mums & Bumps Pure Omega-3 for Pregnancy Caps 30Bare Biology Mums & Bumps Pure ...£19.00
Prenatal DHA provides a concentrated dose of EPA and DHA essential fatty acids in every serving. Each serving contains 120mg EPA, 600mg DHA for a total of 720mg EPA + DHA Omega-3s
Prenatal DHA provides nutritional support before, during, and after pregnancy
DHA may help to support fetal and (breastfeeding) infant brain, eye, and nerve development
DHA supplementation increases DHA levels of breast milk in nursing mothers
DHA may help to support healthy mood balance
How to use: Take two capsules daily with food.
Pregnant and lactating women should target a daily intake of 200mg of DHA in addition to the recommended daily intake for omega-3 fatty acids for adults.
Ingredients: Concentrated Fish Oil Omega-3 Ethyl Esters, Fish Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Tocopherol-rich extract (Natural Vitamin E)
|Ingredients||Concentrated Fish Oil Omega-3 Ethyl Esters, Fish Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, certified Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love this fish oil for pregnancy. For fish oil pills, it doesn't smell fishy to me. Just make sure to keep in a cool dry place. I also noticed th
- This is a great fish oil tablet. These are very fresh, and it’s obvious. No fishy burps, no weird flavor or after taste. I do recommend taking these
- I started taking this while pregnant and continue to take while nursing. I also give these to my ten year old daughter as she has some health issues a
- Easy to swallow size. Love fish oils and the benefits.