Wiley's Finest Summit DHA Liquid 125ml
DHA Helps to:
✓ Support healthy brain function
✓ Build and restore our brain, eyes, and nerves
✓ Promote healthy reproduction
Why not try...
- Viridian High Potency Calcium & Vitamin D3 Vegicaps 90Viridian High Potency Calcium & ...£25.90
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Mini-Caps 120Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure O ...£28.50
- Biocare Vegan Omega-3 Vegicaps 60Vegan Omega - 3 (Algal DHA & EP ...£25.20
Nourish Your Brain
Summit DHA is a great-tasting lime flavored Omega-3 liquid. Our naturally-occurring DHA from sustainably harvested wild Alaska Pollock oil benefits everyone looking to increase their DHA intake. Our convenient formula can be taken by the spoonful or added to cold food and smoothies.
Summit DHA offers a highly concentrated serving of 2140 mg of DHA in every spoonful. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is an important Omega-3 fatty acid needed through the body, but concentrated in our brain and eyes. Since it’s difficult to produce enough DHA, consuming DHA directly is best.
How to use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon daily with food, or add directly to cold foods.
|Ingredients||Concentrated Omega-3 Triglycerides from Wild Alaska Pollock (Fish) Oil, Natural Lime Flavor, certified non-GMO Natural Mixed Tocopherols|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great quality, good taste and smell. Useful !!!
- We drink a bottle, good fish oil, no complaints, it is normal to taste, you can drink
- I liked that there is not only fish oil, but also additional vitamins. I can’t judge what benefit he gave, but I’m sure that the product is good.
- I used it with my kids and saw the difference from the first week I have had an appetite for food I recommend using it
- The main thing is to explain to the child that vitamins are useful and important to take from an early age. Children drink without problems!