Wiley's Finest Vitamin K2 Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Multinutrient is a s ...£31.87
- BioCare Hair and Nail Complex Vegicaps 90Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£30.86
- BioCare Reduced Glutathione Vegicaps 90Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£31.26
- Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM tabs 60Not Suitable For Vegetarians. N ...£33.49
Wiley's Finest Vitamin K2 combines MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3, with EPA & DHA Omega-3s from Wild Alaskan Fish Oil. Together these nutrients support optimal bone and heart health by helping to incorporate Calcium into bones. The non-GMO chickpea sourced MenaQ7® is an easier way to get K2 than traditional dietary sources, such as fermented soy (natto).
Vitamins K2 MenaQ7 (MK-7) and Vitamin D3 improve your body’s ability to use bone-building nutrients, such as proteins and calcium, more effectively
Vitamin K2 MenaQ7 (MK-7), Vitamin D3, and EPA + DHA Omega-3s from Fish Oil work together to support heart and circulatory health
Concentrated Fish Oil Omega-3 Ethyl Esters, Fish Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Vitamin K2 (MenaQ7®) in sunflower oil, Vitamin D3 in medium chain triglycerides, Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E).
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily with food. Effective when taken alone or as a complement to your calcium & magnesium supplement.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Concentrated Omega-3 Ethyl Esters from Wild Alaska Pollock (Fish) Oil, Fish Gelatin, Purified Water, Vitamin K2 (MenaQ7®) in sunflower oil, Vitamin D3 in medium chain triglycerides, Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- this is a good combination of D3 and K2, which is excellent for bone and dental health. I have only been using it for a month, so let’s see.
- Easy to drink, without fishy aftertaste, I hope useful
- Increases immunity. Promotes the growth of children when taken with calcium.
- I am very pleased with the Fish Oil Vitamin K2
- During 6 month period it helped me increase vitamin D to acceptable levels. I'm happy with this product!
- It is easy to swallow, even though the pill is not small enough, but it is easier to swallow than others