Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme Eau de Parfum 60ml
Why not try...
- Diesel Sound of the Brave Eau de Toilette 125mlDiesel Sound of the Brave Eau de To ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £72.50
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Skies Eau So Fresh Limited Edition Eau De Toilette 75mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Skie ...Special Price £58.50 Regular Price £74.00Out of stock
- Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 90mlGucci Guilty Pour Homme Eau de Toil ...Special Price £55.00 Regular Price £72.00
Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme Eau de Parfum:
- A masculine, woody fragrance
- For the dark mysterious man who moves effortlessly through the night
- Key notes: Black pepper, labdanum, vetiver
Yves Saint Laurent's La Nuit De L'Homme is a masculine, woody fragrance. This fragrance is for the dark mysterious man who moves effortlessly through the night.
The Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme Eau de Parfum Scent:
Playing on contrast and overdose, La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum opens with a fresh burst of bergamot and anise, immediately followed by the spicy, virile warmth of black pepper. Night invades the atmosphere, and the trap is already closed. Notes of lavender and labdanum release all their power to the trail, an excessively carnai melody made even headier by the sensuality of patchouli and vanilla. Attraction is at its height. Vetiver adds the final note to a fragrance of noble ingredients that is absolutely unique.
- Top Notes: Black Pepper, Anise, Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Lavender, Patchouli
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Vetiver
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.