Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Eau de Toilette 100ml
Why not try...
- Lancome La Nuit Tresor Nude Eau de Toilette 100mlLancome La Nuit Tresor Nude Eau de ...£67.50
- Bvlgari Man Wood Essence Eau de Parfum 100mlBvlgari Man Wood Essence Eau de Par ...Special Price £71.00 Regular Price £91.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Elixir Parfum Intense 100mlPaco Rabanne 1 Million Elixir Parfu ...Special Price £71.00 Regular Price £87.00
Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Eau de Toilette:
- An urban fragrance powered by woody, floral and spicy accords
- Complex and charismatic
- Oriental notes
- Elegant and classic details
At night, anything can happen. La Nuit de L'Homme is for the darkly handsome man whose irresistible charm and seduction sweep away everything in their path.
The Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Eau de Toilette Scent:
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau de Toilette is an urban fragrance powered by woody, floral and spicy accords.
Complex and charismatic, the scent opens with a burst of refreshing Bergamot and Cedar Wood before diving into an energising heart of Violet Leaves, Basil Flowers and White Pepper. Magnetic base notes of Sandalwood, Virginia Cedar Wood and Haitian Vetiver lend the fragrance lasting depth.
- Top Notes: Cardamon.
- Heart Notes: Bergamont, Lavender, Cedar.
- Base Notes: Cumin, Vetiver, Caraway.
How to use Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Eau de Toilette:
Spray onto the skin, focusing on the warmest areas of your body: across bare shoulders and on the inside of bare elbows. Do not spray directly onto hair or clothing; instead, spray the fragrance in front of you and walk forwards, immersing yourself in the scent.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.