Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Eau de Toilette 60ml
Why not try...
- Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Cologne Spray 75mlBvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Co ...Special Price £54.00 Regular Price £68.00Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombilicious Body Cream 200mlViktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombil ...Special Price £49.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Coach Floral Blush Eau de Parfum 90mlCoach Floral Blush Eau de Parfum Sp ...Special Price £54.50 Regular Price £69.00Out of stock
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Skies Limited Edition Eau De Toilette 50mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Skie ...Special Price £51.00 Regular Price £64.00Out of stock
Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Eau de Toilette:
- An urban fragrance powered by woody, floral and spicy accords
- Complex and charismatic
- Oriental notes
- Elegant and classic details
At night, anything can happen. La Nuit de L'Homme is for the darkly handsome man whose irresistible charm and seduction sweep away everything in their path.
The Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Eau de Toilette Scent:
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau de Toilette is an urban fragrance powered by woody, floral and spicy accords.
Complex and charismatic, the scent opens with a burst of refreshing Bergamot and Cedar Wood before diving into an energising heart of Violet Leaves, Basil Flowers and White Pepper. Magnetic base notes of Sandalwood, Virginia Cedar Wood and Haitian Vetiver lend the fragrance lasting depth.
- Top Notes: Cardamon.
- Heart Notes: Bergamont, Lavender, Cedar.
- Base Notes: Cumin, Vetiver, Caraway.
How to use Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Eau de Toilette:
Spray onto the skin, focusing on the warmest areas of your body: across bare shoulders and on the inside of bare elbows. Do not spray directly onto hair or clothing; instead, spray the fragrance in front of you and walk forwards, immersing yourself in the scent.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.