Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum 150ml
Why not try...
Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum:
- Libre: a grand floral Eau de Parfum, with an unequivocal YSL twist
- The fragrance for those that are strong and free
- Burning sensuality of the orange blossom flowers, twisted with the aromatic boldness of lavender
- Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Lavender, Blackcurrant
- Heart Notes: Jasmine, Lavender, Orange Blossom
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Cedar, Ambregris, Musk
What is Libre?
YSL, at the forefront of luxury beauty for over 50 years, unveils its new fragrance: LIBRE. LIBRE, the French word for 'free', pays tribute to YSLâs most defining and enduring value: Freedom.
Freedom to be yourself. Freedom of choice. Freedom to live everything to the full. No compromise. Your own rules.
In 2019, freedom dresses the contemporary woman: strong, bold and authentic. A woman powerful like ocean waves crashing against the shore. With fire burning in her soul, like flames flickering in the breeze. Bestowing strength and reaching high, like an eagle soaring through the sky.
"To be free for a woman in 2019 goes without asking. We live life by our own rules."- Dua Lipa, Global Fragrance Ambassador for YSL Beauty.
The Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum Scent:
Libre: a grand floral Eau de Parfum, with an unequivocal YSL twist.
The burning sensuality of the orange blossom flowers from Morocco, twisted with the aromatic boldness of lavender from France. Lavender, traditionally used in male perfumery is given an ultra-feminine facet culminating in a couture-infused scent with a uniquely androgynous YSL attitude.
- Top Notes: Mandarin oil - Petit grain oil - Lavandine France oil - Blackcurrant accord
- Heart Notes: Lavender oil - Jasmine Sambac absolute - Jasmine Grandiflorum India absolute - Orange flower absolute
- Base Notes: Vanilla extract Madagascar - Cedarwood oil - Ambergris accord - Muscs
The best way to wear fragrances:
- For light intensity: spray in a cloud around your head and shoulders, let the fragrance fall gently around you.
- For medium intensity: spray in a y-shape across your body, beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. If you are wearing jewellery it is a great alternative to spraying your neck.
- For added intensity: apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck). Here the heat of your body will allow the fragrance to reveal its full trail. Include shoulders and back to intensify your perfume trail
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Coumarin, Geraniol, Methyl Anthranilate, Citronellol, Citral, Isoeugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Farnesol, CI14700/Red 4, CI19140/Yellow 5, CI60730/Ext Violet 2|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.