Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Floral Eau de Parfum 30ml
Top Notes: Citrus, Peach
Heart Notes: White Rose, Jasmin, , Datura, Magnolia, Peony
Base Notes: Patchouli, Musk, Cashmere Wood
Why not try...
- Stella by Stella McCartney Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Rose essence, peony flow ...£47.50Out of stock
- Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette 50mlTop notes: Mandarin, Pink pepperMid ...£50.00
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Victory Eau de Parfum Extreme 50mlPaco Rabanne Invictus Victory extre ...Special Price £47.00 Regular Price £56.00
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette 50mlGet ready to seduce... and be seduc ...Special Price £50.00 Regular Price £56.00
- Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Green Mandarin, Ginger L ...£51.50
- Hermes H24 Eau de Toilette 50mlHermes H24 is an eau de Toilette sp ...£50.50Out of stock
Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Floral is a sparkling fragrance inspired by Paris, the city of intense love. The experience is a passionate and unforgettable whirlwind journey to Paris.
Red berries and pear immediately exude sensuality and femininity. The exotic white datura flower, the soul of the fragrance, embodies desire and seduces the senses. Finally, this modern and daring floral scent is balanced by creamy white musks and patchouli.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, TRIS (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Eugenol, CI17200/Red 33, CI14700/Red 4, FIL B227972/1|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.