Zita West Inositol & Folate 131g
|Ingredients||Myo-inositol (4g) with folate (200mcg)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The only difference I saw was that I feel more energetic and its easy to mix into water and swallow first thing in the morning
- helped me fight my urge to eat sugar
- This stuff is amazing! What a miracle. I have never had regular periods in my life due to PCOS. I am lucky if I usually get 4 a year. I took this prod
- I suffer from PCOS and have been on the contraceptive pill for 16 years. Took this supplement alongside coming off and I’ve had 2 periods within 5 w
- I wanted to get my body ready for when my partner and I had decided we would start trying to conceive. So I took this for 4 months prior and when we s