A.Vogel Atrogel Arnica Gel 50ml
✓ A.Vogel Atrogel is a herbal remedy made from extracts of fresh Arnica flowers
✓ An easy-to-apply non-greasy gel.
Atrogel Arnica gel is a traditional herbal medicinal product for use in the symptomatic relief of muscular aches, pains and stiffness, sprains, bruises and swelling after injury, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Like all arnica products used externally, Atrogel® Arnica gel can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Minor side effects can occur when using Atrogel® Arnica gel. These are likely to affect less than 1 in every 10 people and may take the form of skin reactions (itching, skin rash, dry skin, contact dermatitis).
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is such good stuff!. Apply it as soon as you have banged an arm, leg or wherever you know a bruise will be coming, and this magically both eases
- Love this safe and natural product, being very wary of pharmaceutical pain killers and the damage they can cause I prefer to use this as I have neck d
- This stuffs excellent.. Soaks in well.. Not sticky.. Makes nasty bruises go away and helps a little with the pain. Have recommended it to family and f
- I was quite hopeful of this giving me some relief from my poor stiff aching knees. Majority of the reviews are positive and that it works. Unfortunate
- Our family uses this for all our aches and pains. It really does work. Good if you donâ€™t want to reach for a paracetamol.
- Great pain relief gel, works great for massage and smells beautiful. I did not expect herbal remedy to be so effective! As it is not cheap I was looki
- Really helps my joint pain. Great for bruising too. Pleasant to use. I emailed the manufacturer as I could not establish whether it was cruelty free o
- A really nice cooling gel, easy to apply and dry quickly leaving so mess
- Eased my mother's discomfort .
- This is extremely good. It is good at easing bruising and it is extremely good at preventing bruising.