A.Vogel Dormeasan Sleep Drops 50ml
Why not try...
A.Vogel Dormeasan Valerian-Hops Oral Drops provide a traditional herbal approach to restoring natural, refreshing sleep. The liquid tincture contains two important ingredients from the herbal world, both of which are renowned for assisting gentle, natural sleep. Hops and valerian, both freshly harvested, have been used in this A. Vogel formula. Take the drops just half an hour before bedtime, and help yourself to enjoy a more relaxing and easy sleep. This is not a sleeping pill, but a sleeping aid. That means that it isn't intended to 'knock you out' and leave you feeling groggy and fatigued in the morning. Instead, the aim of this herbal sleeping aid is to help you drift off and wake up in the morning feeling rested and ready for action.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
The use of fresh herbs gives Dormeasan® tincture a stronger taste and smell because it has not lost its volatile oils. Some people may prefer to take Dormeasan® diluted in fruit juice, rather in water.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Waking in the night & not being able to get back to sleep, these drops often help
- Is a really good and safe product and does not even taste too bad. Thank you, I am going to order some more for a friend of mine.
- I have spent recent months having sleepless nights and Iâ€™m still playing â€˜catch upâ€™. However, I am so relieved to have discovered
- Not recommend any one to buy it - It's does not work
- It's ok for relaxing, but not to put to sleep. I had to take different tablets , I got from the dr they relax and make you sleepy
- Without fail, whenever I can't sleep, for whatever reason, a dose of this magic potion puts me out for the count. Not addictive, not in any way h
- A friend recommended these and I was hesitant as I usually take Melatonin or a chemical sleeping tablet but I donâ€™t want to get addicted to any
- As someone who suffers with restless legs I wouldn't be without this. Really helps, especially at bedtime.
- I use this product on the fairly rare occasions when I am trying to sleep and my brain is in overdrive. It is easy to take, drops in a little water, b
- Works great . Tastes like twigs , but I take it like a shot. Donâ€™t mind it so much now Iâ€™m used to it . Helps get you to sleep and keep
- I often find myself unable to sleep due to chronic pain. This stuff knocks me out without the morning after effects that come with OTC and prescribed
- Obviously Iâ€™m desperate for sleep so thought Iâ€™d try anything! First thing is that it tastes disgusting, thereâ€™s no disguising it