Solgar Sublingual Liquid B12 2000ug with B-Complex 59ml
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 500mg Time Release Tablets 250Lamberts Vitamin C 500mg Time Relea ...£13.40
Solgar Sublingual Liquid B12 2000ug with B-Complex:
✓ Easy to take form of B12
✓ Supports a healthy nervous system
Solgar Liquid B12 2000 µg with B-Complex:
Provides an easy-to-use Vitamin B12 with a B-complex, for those who have difficulty taking tablets or capsules. Vitamin B12 plays a number of different roles in the body such as reducing tiredness, assisting in the release of energy from foods and supporting your vitality.
Presented in liquid form, this product is a convenient, easy to take version of this versatile nutrient, and is particularly important for those with a restrictive diet (such as vegan). Beyond energy Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general vitality and wellbeing.
Vitamin B12 is naturally found in fish, dairy produce, organ meats, beef, pork, fortified foods and is a water-soluble vitamin. Vitamin B12 is necessary to maintain energy and general vitality and has numerous health benefits. Solgar's Liquid B12 bypasses the stomach and is absorbed directly into the blood.
Liquid B12 2000 mcg with B-Complex - promotes the health of the nervous system and healthy blood cell formation, and support energy metabolism, with just one full dropper up to two times a day.
Key ingredients in Solgar Sublingual Liquid B12 2000ug with B-Complex:
Vitamin B12, supports energy metabolism and contributes to:
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the immune system
- The process of cell division
The B-Complex provides:
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) which contributes to normal mental performance
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 which contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
- Thiamine (B1) which contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Riboflavin (B2) which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
- Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Biotin (B7) which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
How to use Solgar Sublingual Liquid B12 2000ug with B-Complex:
As a food supplement for adults, place one (1) dropperful (1ml) under the tongue up to two times per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Hold under tongue 10 seconds before swallowing. Do not exceed directions for use.
Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian and Kosher.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Vegetable Glycerin (from palm kernel oil), Purified Water, Pantothenic Acid (as dexpanthenol), Niacin (as nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Flavours: (natural mixed berry, natural fruit flavour, Prosweet), Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium), Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCI), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Preservative (potassium sorbate), Acidity Regulator (citric acid), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Remarkably pleasant tasting and efficacious. As a veggie, I need my B12 and this veggie version is ideal.
- This is an excellent substitute for B12 injections that ate now no longer available from the NHS
- Stepdaughter recommended for my peripheral neuropathy burning feet, as she’s a nutritionist and B12 is good for nerve problems. My daughter also tak
- Tastes good & makes me feel great Thank you
- My son takes these drops everyday as he can’t swallow capsules or tablets. He is vegan and this is a good supplement to provide essential B12 and al
- I have several issues that mean i dont get the vitamins i need. I bought B12 liquid 2000. Over the last month i wake up feeling like i have the energy
- Loved the plastic free bubble wrap it came in!!!
- This is a great product at a cracking price. Super fast delivery as always with fabulous customer service.
- This is our second purchase of this product. It's a fantastic product at an unbeatable price A +++++
- Great product at a cracking price. A+++++