Why not try...
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium with B6 Capsules 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium wit ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Lamberts Pea Protein Powder 750gLamberts Pea Protein Powder: An ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £21.99
- Lamberts Eyewise 20mg Tablets 60Lamberts Eyewise 20mg Tablets: N ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £21.95
- Lamberts Colladeen Derma Plus Tablets 60Lamberts Colladeen Derma Plus Table ...Special Price £18.99 Regular Price £23.95
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Inner Ear Support Chewables 90Nature's Plus Animal Parade In ...Special Price £18.23 Regular Price £21.45
- Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil Capsules 90Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
Solgar L-Carnitine 500mg Tablets:
- Carnitine in its natural 'L' form (not synthetic D-Carnitine)
- One of Solgar's premium-quality amino acid range
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar L-Carnitine 500mg Tablets is one of Solgar’s premium-quality amino acid range products containing L-Carnitine, an amino acid important for metabolism and the release of cellular energy.
The benefits of Solgar L-Carnitine 500mg Tablets:
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as “essential” or “non-essential”, with essential amino acids meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. Amino acids can be further used by the body to create hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nutrient carriers. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body’s need for the non-essential amino acids either through diet or supplementation.
Carnitine is actually a dipeptide - an amino acid made up of two other essential amino acids; Methionine and Lysine. L-Carnitine is important for fat metabolism, especially in heart and muscle cells. It helps to transport long chain fatty acids into cell mitochondria where they can be burned up and used as fuel. Rich sources of carnitine are meat and dairy products and some dietary carnitine may be needed as the amount made by the body may not be enough.
Solgar L-Carnitine 500 mg Tablets comes in an easy, 1 tablet a day, dose.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||L-Carnitine (Free Form), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Bulking Agents (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents:(hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin) (made from palm kernel oil and coconut oil), Colour (titanium dioxide).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Long term use of this with other suggested vitamins has helped my neuropathic pain
- Solgar L-Carnitine was prescribed by my doctor. I was nervous about my doctoral thesis and had no energy. After using i feel more energy, also i had l
- Helps me a lot
- Five stars