Aramis Classic Aftershave 120ml
Top Notes: Aldehydes, Artemsia, Gardenia, Bergamot
Heart Notes: Patchouli, Sage, Orris Root, Cardamom
Base Notes: Leather, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk
Why not try...
- Armani Si Eau de Toilette 50mlTop Notes: Blackcurrant, Pear, Mand ...£49.00Out of stock
- Lancome La Vie est Belle Eau de Parfum Intense 30mlTop Note: Pear, Bergamot, Pink Pepp ...£51.50
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal a Paris Eau de Toilette 50mlJean Paul Gaultier Scandal A Paris ...£50.00
- Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Green Mandarin, Ginger L ...£51.00
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Parfum 50mlTop notes: Rose, LotusHeart notes: ...£48.50Out of stock
A distinctly masculine, warm and sophisticated fragrance; this aftershave splash will refresh and tone a freshly shaven face while helping to heal minor nicks and scrapes.
Aramis Classic opens with bright citrus and bergamot oils, the heart notes lead on to warm sage, cardamom, clove and sandalwood. Finally a masculine blend of leather notes and oak moss make the Aramis scent a true classic.
This fragrance was launched in 1964 and was the first fragrance for men to appear in a department store.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Water/Aqua/Eau, Aramis Fragrance (Parfum), Menthol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ehtylexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylexyl Salicylate, Pentaerthrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Yellow 5 (CI19140), Red 4 (CI14700), Blue 1 (CI42090) |
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- First class service, I will use in future